Gave Mrs. BgDiesel her Xmas present

BigDiesel

Registered
she's been drooling over this 9' albino Burmese Python at the local petstore for over a year, n I knew they had some baby Burmese there, so.....took her in today to pick one out!

She rolls in thinking she's getting a regular baby Burmese-she asks if they have boys/girls, and the guy replies "all I have are 2 male A-L-B-I-N-O-S." She just about popped her eyes outta her head!
SHOCKED.gif

Picked out this guy-6 mos. old, bout 2.5' already! not sure what she's naming it yet...

AmysPet.JPG

n yes....I blew that pic waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy up
tounge.gif
blush.gif
laugh.gif

he's almost 2" thick at his widest, like if you make the "okay" sign with your hand-that hole between your fingers?....thats how big he is around.

plus!!....I gets ta' feed it rats n' mice n' stuff!!! cool!!!
super.gif
all_coholic.gif

Cool Big D ! Word of advice .....keep an Eye on the wood chips .....my moms Ball Python about choked to death on some while swallowing his meal .....he loved de-thawed rats !
wink.gif

So big D.. not hitting on your wife or anything.. but.. uhh she is like the perfect woman isnt she?

I mean comeon tell the truth.. she is like a stepford wife or something right? you made her to specs? whats the deal?

Next you are going to tell us you are finally buying her that Desert Eagle 44mag she has allways wanted.

or maybe she kicked your but wrestling again.

Or she is taking a shop class so she can work on her own car

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

LOLOLOLOLO!!!! dude, you have no idea how much we're both dying from laughter right now!

Amy's fav. movie is Snatch, and her favorite scene is the one involving Vinnie Jones, where he's holding his gun labeled "Desert Eagle, Point-Five-Oh" as he says it
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

she's been after me to borrow my buddies Desert E. .50cal-he says he'll only trade for her Chevelle for the day....now I just got get the car running again next spring, and find a range that'll ket her use it!!

AND HELL F'Kn YEAH IM TAKING PICS!!!!
super.gif

oh n she has named it now- Tessai, after a Japanese Anime bad-guy in Ninja Scroll.... otaku no anime, foos-rekanize!
cool.gif

I knew it!! YOU BUILT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE INST REAL!!! THEY DONT MAKE WOMEN LIKE THAT NATUARLLY!!! LOL...

grrrrr

congrats to you Big D (head hung low and kicks the gravel)

biggrin.gif

By the way.. you have no idea how close I was to typing Desert Eagle .50 mag.. now I wish I did, that would have even been better.. lol...

oh when oh when will I ever trust my insincts...

Oh, and if you think I am acting weird check out my thread I just posted "GAWD THIS SUCKS!!!!" that will explain it
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

Cool BigD, Make sure you don't feed it in it's cage. Burms can be nasty if they get used to eating in their cage. Albinos are my favorite. I had an albino green burm that was super nice.
This is my newest little beauty. Albino boa.

CIMG2783.JPG

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 19 2006,18:08) So big D.. not hitting on your wife or anything.. but.. uhh she is like the perfect woman isnt she?

I mean comeon tell the truth.. she is like a stepford wife or something right? you made her to specs? whats the deal?
beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif
As long as shes not a hefalump , there might be alot of truth to this.
ices_rofl.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 19 2006,21:58) I knew it!! YOU BUILT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE INST REAL!!! THEY DONT MAKE WOMEN LIKE THAT NATUARLLY!!!   LOL...

grrrrr

biggrin.gif
DUDE!!! Have you SEEN her pics? Umm... WOW!
bowdown.gif

(yamahor @ Dec. 19 2006,21:52)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 19 2006,21:58) I knew it!! YOU BUILT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE INST REAL!!! THEY DONT MAKE WOMEN LIKE THAT NATUARLLY!!! LOL...

grrrrr

biggrin.gif
DUDE!!! Have you SEEN her pics? Umm... WOW!
bowdown.gif
I have seen a few.. that’s why I said what I said.. she has the looks, she has the intelligence, she has the same likes as a man.. she… she.. is like the perfect male companion…. she cant be real..

I think Big D made her up or something

laugh.gif

nah Ron-she's 100% legit; just found her when it was right for both of us.

I would love to say I have the build sheet to this work of art I call 'wifey', cuz then I'd be a friggin Billionaire!!!
I think all the (happy) married fellas on here can agree w/me tho- you know its right, when its right. She gets along with my son AND daughter (and even my sons' mom!), my mom LOVES her, and my dad cant think of anything bad to warn me of about her (thats as good as that gets).

the "yin" to my "yang"-quite literally-isnt that what your spouse is supposed to be? why get married to someone who hates riding, or thinks speeding thru traffic is "stupid"?-you're asking for trouble trying to change folks-just find one who is down for the same things (and happens to be HOT!)

I aint the only one who found one- I've seen pics on here of Valium's "Soon-To-Be", Speedemon's wife, *cough* some girl named Michelle who seems to pop up on here all the time...*cough* Diesel's lady....all prime examples of non-Stepfords that blow those Femme-bots away!
bowdown.gif

Keep lookin Ben, you'll find one-just make sure you dont step on'em first! LoL

(BigDiesel @ Dec. 20 2006,01:19) nah Ron-she's 100% legit; just found her when it was right for both of us.

I would love to say I have the build sheet to this work of art I call 'wifey', cuz then I'd be a friggin Billionaire!!!
I think all the (happy) married fellas on here can agree w/me tho- you know its right, when its right. She gets along with my son AND daughter (and even my sons' mom!), my mom LOVES her, and my dad cant think of anything bad to warn me of about her (thats as good as that gets).  

the "yin" to my "yang"-quite literally-isnt that what your spouse is supposed to be? why get married to someone who hates riding, or thinks speeding thru traffic is "stupid"?-you're asking for trouble trying to change folks-just find one who is down for the same things (and happens to be HOT!)

I aint the only one who found one- I've seen pics on here of Valium's "Soon-To-Be", Speedemon's wife, *cough* some girl named Michelle who seems to pop up on here all the time...*cough* Diesel's lady....all prime examples of non-Stepfords that blow those Femme-bots away!  
bowdown.gif

Keep lookin Ben, you'll find one-just make sure you dont step on'em first! LoL
Does your wife have any sisters?
smile.gif

Good on ya, man. I have a wife like that and it's totally awesome!

All us lucky bastids need to get together.

BTW, Ron, your wife fits that bill too, as I recall.

--Wag--

(Wag @ Dec. 20 2006,08:07) Good on ya, man.  I have a wife like that and it's totally awesome!

All us lucky bastids need to get together.  

BTW, Ron, your wife fits that bill too, as I recall.  

--Wag--
Yes she does..

She used to shoot my desert eagle .44 mag, and also my blackhawk .45 and was pretty much a better shot than me
biggrin.gif

We also got our scuba diving certifications together back on the east coast.

Back