BST Wheels

dmrowe

Registered
Look what showed up on my doorstep.  I am trying to figure out what to tell my wife if she notices the difference when they are on the bike.  "But honey, the wheels have always looked like that".  As far as my excuse that this is better than hanging out in bars or chasing younger women.  I think all three will probably get me killed.

PS
No she hasn't seen them yet. I work out of town during the week and had them delivered to my condo. So see, I have ample opportunities to be 'bad'. Spending money on motorcycles instead of wild women is good....right?
rock.gif
?

BSTWheels2.jpg

Let me borrow them for the season and she will just think they are some used set you swapped for. Then when I buy a set my wife won't notice the difference.

Nice.. I want a set BAD!
beerchug.gif

Nice....
Just do what I tell mine.....
It's none of her freakin business!

Very nice. I need some of those for my 06LE.

Not to be rude, but can I ask how much?

Hey thanks for the advice, but somehow I am sure I will "pay" for it sooner or later. It took me months of 'paying' when she found out I had the Hayabusa stashed at the condo. When she asked if maybe we should have discussed it I said " I don't think so". It is always nice to let them know that you are not totally trained (domesticated?), even if you do put the toilet seat down. My wife and daughter think I crap $20 bills so I figure I am going to enjoy some of the fruits of my labor. And if she reads this post, well just one more of my many mistakes.

Order up some of these angled valve stems. Available in black also.

You will thank me later.

Wonderful upgrade.

runeight...

103_0309.JPG

(runeight @ Dec. 19 2006,02:27) Order up some of these angled valve stems. Available in black also.

You will thank me later.

Wonderful upgrade.

runeight...
+1 on the angled valve stems. I just got a pair for my PM wheels.

(GMbusa @ Dec. 19 2006,11:31)
(runeight @ Dec. 19 2006,02:27) Order up some of these angled valve stems. Available in black also.

You will thank me later.

Wonderful upgrade.

runeight...
+1 on the angled valve stems.  I just got a pair for my PM wheels.
Thanks for the tip, I was wondering about that.  The front wheel came with an angled valve stem and the rear with a straight.  WTF?  And as far as being fugged 'when' I get caught, well I guess I am just fugged.  Besides when I am old, incontinent and sitting in a crappy diapher my wife ain't going to change me anyway!

Life's to short to drink cheap beer.  
beerchug.gif

now that you have them you will have to face the wrath which is over in a day or so. a lot better than asking her if you can get them and getting told no

Back