For the dog lovers here

this is cookie

000_0453__Small_.JPG

(FastBusa @ Dec. 19 2006,03:03) "My Couch Potato" above is Tank.  I got him from Rottweiler rescue here in Texas.  He was found by some small town pound and slated for destruction, untill he was found by the rescue group.  He is super nice to everyone, and loves his mommy.  He is very protective of my wife which is great.  About the only thing we have found he doesn't like is other large male dogs.  
Sad how a great dog like this could be abused as a puppy, by people.  Busa riders aside, thats why I like my dogs better than most people.
rant.gif
Mojo was also a rescure dog. Got him from the Wisconsin Rott Rescue in Madison. There is also another one in Oswego Illinois. Recycledrotts.org is there website, Its a good one!

(VaBusa @ Dec. 18 2006,12:48) We lost our Maggie in February of this year...this is our first Christmas in 12 years without her
sad.gif

She was always awesome with the kids...
I'm sorry.
sad.gif
I know how you must feel.

sad.gif

This is ISIS my first rotti, she was the best dog that ever came out of a back yard! She is very old in this photo, fought cancer for years and won. Old age and bad hips got her. I had to put her down over 3 years ago and still miss her.

Tune.JPG

This is Nacho, I lost her this year to old age. 12 or 13 years is not long enough for such good friends.

nacho___bikre_sm.JPG

Back