For the dog lovers here

awsome pics , dogs rule!!!!!!! ill have to post some of our 6 spoiled rotton family members when i get home.......... i love post like this
beerchug.gif

Awwwww...I love St. Bernards...I had one as a kid, named Caesar (named my Busa after him)...he weighed in at 225, full bred Bernard...I miss him!

Wow I see alot of spoiled dogs here! Theres alot of hound dog chairs/couches/beds out there!

We lost our Maggie in February of this year...this is our first Christmas in 12 years without her
sad.gif

She was always awesome with the kids...

Maggie.JPG

And a much younger Scooby...he's 10 now, holding his own after a few scares this year...if he could have his Maggie back, I just can't imagine how happy he'd be...he too has always been so wonderful with the kids...I never thought twice about leaving my babies around 150 lbs of Great Dane...
biggrin.gif

Scooby.JPG

(MORBIDBUSA @ Dec. 18 2006,15:59) cool graet danes guy at work is getting one this week
They are the most amazing dogs (I am biased LOL), but they don't come without their health problems...

One pup we had was put down at just 6 weeks - mega esophagus
sad.gif

Maggie had HOD (bone disease, vet wanted to put her down but we fought to keep her alive and she lived a long and happy life); probably cost me about $700 to diagnose and treat that disease...

Bloat struck Scooby at the age of 4; cost $1200 to get him fixed up, surgery to tack his stomach to his rib to prevent this from occuring again...

Bloat struck Maggie just 5 days after her last visit to the vet and a clean bill of health for an old Dane...we put her down, it was too late...
sad.gif

Just tell your friend to be patient, choose your breeder wisely, buy from someone that will help you should there be problems...I'll have more Danes, but they are work...worth it though...  
smile.gif

sad.gif

Wow, looks like he could be Mojos brother! They look alot alike in the face!

I love dogs! I have three, and I would have 10 if the Mrs. would let me..... she won't.
sad.gif

Great pics too!

P.

biggrin.gif

"My Couch Potato" above is Tank. I got him from Rottweiler rescue here in Texas. He was found by some small town pound and slated for destruction, untill he was found by the rescue group. He is super nice to everyone, and loves his mommy. He is very protective of my wife which is great. About the only thing we have found he doesn't like is other large male dogs.
Sad how a great dog like this could be abused as a puppy, by people. Busa riders aside, thats why I like my dogs better than most people.
rant.gif

(jessup @ Dec. 18 2006,07:27) Great looking pups!!!  I have never met a dog I haven't liked...Even the few that have bit me.

Here is mine and his sometime sidekick...  I have always loved G shepards.
gosh dang that sheppard is pretty

great dog pics everyone!
These are my girls oreo and cookie they are 11 and 3 years old cookie is the baby .
oreo first

Picture_0130__Small_.JPG

Back