Looking back on 2006

ECHR

Late_Summer_Ride_2006_011.jpg

One of my favorites. We didnt have the best relationship while I was growing up, but this crazy bike has brought us closer than ever! Busa Bash Spring 06

P1010026.JPGsmall.jpg

Sorry started to threadjack...

great pics!!!

buggy..JPG

(GSXTacy @ Dec. 09 2006,23:39) One of my favorites. We didnt have the best relationship while I was growing up, but this crazy bike has brought us closer than ever! Busa Bash Spring 06
beerchug.gif
to both of you
super.gif
. Shows that that the Busa is even more versatile than we thought.

And me... after a 2 year absence. Sold the Harley and back on a Busa as it should be.

26_Nov_06_017.jpg

Great pics guys. Thays for sharing. Looks like there are greats times ahead for 07

(dadofthree @ Dec. 09 2006,08:17) What's the latest on Bentvalve? Great pics  
beerchug.gif
James is still recouperating. The docs have not released him to work yet. He gets another review in January... Physically he is doing quite well, but without the ability to work and bring in $, it has been a frustrating time....

He still needs everyones prayers...

(GSXTacy @ Dec. 09 2006,10:39) One of my favorites. We didnt have the best relationship while I was growing up, but this crazy bike has brought us closer than ever! Busa Bash Spring 06
beerchug.gif

Very cool man.....very cool.

(dadofthree @ Dec. 09 2006,19:17) What's the latest on Bentvalve? Great pics  
beerchug.gif
MJN pretty much summed it up, I am doing much better but still cannot work according to my doc.

I cannot wait to get back to work.

MJN yours was for sure my favorite ride this year,
thanks again bro, I look forward to our next ride!!
smile.gif

Back