Draggin' knee on a busa?

How about $284.95 for the set front and back?
smile.gif
That's with the 190/50 rear, but the 55 can't be much different.

Website

Whats this "Knee Dragging" you speak of?
firedevil.gif

BIG BOY BEN can drag at the "Drag"on!!!

knee_drag.jpg

PS... If you look ahead of me in the pic, you can see Vman a couple turns ahead.

Dragged my footpeg curb fealer at the gap. No knee sliders to put the knee down but definetly could have touched the ground with it.

Or with this price on the Power Race, I can't wait to see this site's price on 2CT's!
SHOCKED.gif

Site

Hey! 900 posts!
super.gif

(yamahor @ Dec. 03 2006,21:51) Whats this "Knee Dragging" you speak of?
firedevil.gif

Looks like you can drag a knee with the kick stand down!!
biggrin.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 03 2006,19:37) Is your front stock, have you made any mods there??
No spring change up front yet, I do have the spring pre-loaders run all the way down and the comp/reb settings tweaked. Rear spring is stock but preloaded 3 additional turns. Rear comp/reb tweaked.

I'm wearing the tire to the arrow on both sides but I haven't drug my knee yet. Think I'm going to raise the rear. My weight is also around 165, and I getting the Busa way over. Suspension feels fine, so we'll keep playing with it until we get it right.

(audial @ Dec. 03 2006,20:43)
(Charlesbusa @ Dec. 03 2006,19:37) Is your front stock, have you made any mods there??
No spring change up front yet, I do have the spring pre-loaders run all the way down and the comp/reb settings tweaked. Rear spring is stock but preloaded 3 additional turns. Rear comp/reb tweaked.
If you get the PP2cts let me know what you think of them
biggrin.gif

Your busa has a low seat height making it quite easy to put your knee down. If you are dragging your pegs and still can't reach the ground with your knee, then I would work on body position.

Try hanging off your bike in a corner, get your buddy to snap a photo. Most guys think they are hanging off the bike until they see a photo of themselves. A roundabout is a great place to practice putting your knee down. Slow speed and good pavement with no oncoming traffic, perfect.

Never had a knee down (no pucks) but I have scraped the pegs a few times. Just have to find a good corner and trust your tires.

(yamahor @ Dec. 03 2006,19:51) Whats this "Knee Dragging" you speak of?
firedevil.gif

lurk.gif
you are shameless, and who you got riding your bike man?
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back