Last night Hooters Ride.....

kawiboy11

Donating Member
Registered
Last night a couple of us went up to the Hooters in Omaha, for what most likely was the last ride of the year for us. I don't have a ton of pics and they are not very good because they are at night, but I do have a couple of a pretty nice R1, though the pictures don't do it any justice. Let's just say, it's very fast, and has alot of money in it! Our weather was good, around 49 degrees at 6:00pm when we started, and right around 39 when we called it quits! Though, I do think we were the only bikes out in that whole god damn city! Pathetic!

Still not a Busa though!

Enjoy & Happy Thanksgiving All!

newbie.gif

P1050066.JPG

(kawiboy11 @ Nov. 23 2006,08:56) To cold to get them out of the
bowdown.gif
 building, sorry................
that's exactly WHY we need them out of the building..

wink.gif

Coming home must have been cold!! How was the ride itself? Alot of bikes out? Glad you got out one last time! Happy T-Day Also!!

The ride was a blast for the last one of the season. No, no other bikes could be found anywhere in Omaha! It was terrible, they all must not be "real riders", or maybe the wife said, "not tonight". Then again, they don't ride Hayabusa's, they ride those other bikes! We were out representing!

super.gif

firedevil.gif

well up here in SD there was some of us out riding also.

that blue and white busa looks nice is it a local guys there? it kinda looks familar to me from somewhere but i can't quite place it

Well, we went to Colorado this summer to pick it up. It's a 1999, very nice condition with a custom paint job, it has 11,000 miles when he got it and only paid 5,600
beerchug.gif

ahh i c well thats cool it was a former member on here then cause i rember seeing pics of the bike on here and meeting the guy at cycle fest a couple summers back so then thats where i rember it from well thats cool sounds like he got a good deal and everything outta it

Just got on and noticed my buddy kawiboy 11 was posting pics of our ride on wed. night. DAAAAAMN IT WAS COLD!!!! Mine is the blue and white one and was well taken care of when I bought it. I have many,many,many plans(Performance/CHROME) for the old girl considering she is unrestricted and has a custom paint job like no other. When it is done I hope it looks half as good as Kawiboy11's blue and black busa. Definately someone who's got a lot done that makes it hard not to empty your wallet if you know what I mean!! Here is a better pic of his bike and of mine. Good way to show bone stock and completely modified bikes and how different they look. Anything is possible if you have enough time and money I say
beerchug.gif

63299223675148631128.jpg

Back