Hump + grab bar

(guido4512 @ Nov. 14 2006,06:43)
(PaNDeM1C @ Nov. 14 2006,07:10)
(dadofthree @ Nov. 13 2006,22:57) What's the purpose. And by the way the administrator pulled our ratings.
guns.gif
It just lets you leave the bar on all the time when you switch from the seat to the hump and hump to the seat. I'm sure somebody will try to argue that the bar serves some purpose while the hump is on... but that's absurd.
Sorry - not absurd.
The grab bar does serve a purpose.
It keeps my saddle bags off the exhaust. The straps run under the hump and don't have enough adjustment - so there
mad.gif

Haha.
laugh.gif
Saddlebags on a busa with the hump on... you should be shot for that.

eek2.gif

I like the fact you dont have to take the grab rail off to put the solo seat on period. Youkai what part of MI you from?

(PaNDeM1C @ Nov. 14 2006,23:03)
(dadofthree @ Nov. 13 2006,22:57) What's the purpose. And by the way the administrator pulled our ratings.  
guns.gif
It just lets you leave the bar on all the time when you switch from the seat to the hump and hump to the seat. I'm sure somebody will try to argue that the bar serves some purpose while the hump is on... but that's absurd.
Sorry - not absurd.
It keeps my saddle bags off the exhaust. The straps run under the hump and don't have enough adjustment - so there
mad.gif

Haha.
laugh.gif

eek2.gif
Shot? For needing to carry alot of shite?
Be careful man. I see some bad karma coming your way in the near future...........

(PaNDeM1C @ Nov. 14 2006,11:03)
guns.gif
Sorry - not absurd.
mad.gif

Haha.
laugh.gif

eek2.gif
Guido4512 does some long traveling and hauls alot of stuff. He needs those bags.

The grab bar creates dirty air (turbulence), which prevents kawis from using the draft to pass.

Also makes it much easier to put on the stands.

well if your not confident enough to cut your hump yourself you can send it to brendanp and have him do it for you. He has a template made up so he can have back to you in no time.

Back