Southern California Ride!!!

(BA BUSA @ Nov. 17 2006,01:21)
(trip @ Nov. 17 2006,01:19)
(BA BUSA @ Nov. 16 2006,15:27) Northern Crew    Dude I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area

Santa Clara.........not Santa Clarita....way way NORTHERN CREW  
Hmm, So I guess you're not going to make it?  
sad.gif

LOL, Come on, It's what? 5 Hours... You'll make it in 3 on the Busa...

I'm sure I did read Santa Clarita. Too many late nights at the keyboard. Doh!

Actually I was just trying to make sense of how people will join and leave this circle we're riding. hmm...

Well, it was a nice thought... "wish you were here".
beerchug.gif
I wish I could join you guys  
wink.gif
Dude!

You're a wimp!  Dude.

Dude, a wimp....

wink.gif

tounge.gif

I gotta make sure he knows I'm joking, he's like 6'4" 320lbs.

wink.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Nov. 17 2006,00:54) PS: I will wear jeans, helmet, armor mesh jacket, air jordan high tops.... but sorry, I'm not going to be wearing gloves. Like I said a million times, I just don't like them. But I will have them stored in my hump. I just like the feel of my own skin on the grips.....
We won't say a word, no gear nazis.
firedevil.gif

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>IF</span>

We all get to say, <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>"I told you so!"</span> if you crash. Then we'll get ya to the hospital where they'll scrub the road rash clean.
wink.gif
poke.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

Mmmmm, Brand Spanking New Dunlop Qualifier. Time to break her in, Get rid of the ol' chicken strips. Todays break in ride never got close to the edges. Saturday I'm hoping to make them Much much smaller.
P.S. The Ninja 600 confirmed for the ride.

The whole front side has been repaved!!! Trip and I played around today, the only bumps are at the beginning and ending of bridges
biggrin.gif

Just read about Pan going down, too bad he won't be riding with us tomorrow
sad.gif

REVEILLE ! ! Up & at it! I'm up for the ride already! Don't forget the cameras. Plenty of coffee gents.

Wish I could made this one, but after pulling a 12 hour shift, nay
SHOCKED.gif
maybe next time... Hope you all had some fun...

pictures pictures . any pictures.

I wish i couldve made it . had to work .

Gtr, did you show them how its done son
super.gif
?

I wanted to come over from the Phoenix area but I couldn't get off work on Friday. Hopefully I can make a ride with you guys some time. Hope someone is going to tell us about the great time you all had and share some pics.

(Copperone @ Nov. 18 2006,18:19) I wanted to come over from the Phoenix area but I couldn't get off work on Friday.  Hopefully I can make a ride with you guys some time.  Hope someone is going to tell us about the great time you all had and share some pics.
We'll Definitely Schedule Another, next time More Canyon! Less Freeway and City!! I Promise!!!

It was Great to meet Quite a few of the Members of this board, will get some Pics and input from all those that participated, I personally wished I more time to socialize with the Busa guys at the scheduled stops, and the several varied pick-up and departure points for the Riders, did not get a chance to make the complete rounds.

My apologies but its Time to Take the Wife out to Dinner now, will add more info when time allows.

Hopefully Pictures will mysteriously start appearing somewhere on the Board!!

lol love the pic's, and wow I look weird in that one pic at the table. Just getting home btw. Sorry about the bike and the ticket Trip

Back