what are the odds??

crepitus

Registered
i tell you if it wasnt for bad luck....i just put on power pilots 500 miles ago. it was beautiful today so i figure i would go on 1 last ride before storing for the winter. i get about an hour away and my tire goes flat fast. noticed it while stopped at a light. pull over then there is a razor in the tire. put about a 1 inch gash in it. i was able to plug it and linp home. there goes 180 beans.

dang
sorry to hear about that, at least you made it home

next time that 18.00 road hazzard coverage might be reconsidered?
usually if they're new...even if you bought them online, whomever mounts them can warrant them for you.
beerchug.gif

Riding in New Jersey I would expect the odds are pretty high.

Need to get your prisoners out doing a better job cleaning the roads.

I know how it feels this summer about 350 miles into our 4,000 mile road trip brand new powers and to top it off in the middle of nowhere a place called Hells Canyon. Rear tire picked up a nail and this is what happened.

Tell you one thing I will always have a repair kit with me it really saved my ass.

DSC00967.jpg

seems like it gos in rashes for me i wont get a flat for a long time then all of a sudden one flat after another sorry it was so new, that sucks, but hopefully you got you flats out of the way for a while
smile.gif
race.gif

Back