Anyone here have a zx 14 also?

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Just wondering if there was anyone on here who owns a zx 14 also? i'm looking at trading my intereceptor in on one this winter and giving it a shot i've had 2 busas and i got someone to buy my busa project and the New girl will be wanting a bike and i'd like a new one and since the busa was not upgraded like we all had hoped i'd like to give the 14 a shot i have not got to ride one but i have sat on one and like the feel there so far but i would like to hear a ride report.

if i do get one i plan to get the limited white edition one just cause then i got a white and a black bike.

Anyways i guess time to duck and cover  
guns.gif
  lol
NV37799_5.jpg

Bro that white 14 is the most horrible color bike I have ever seen from a factory. If you want to get a 14, I'm behind you, I think they are cool bikes, but please not that eyesore........

GPW does, send him a message....he can give you any facts you need.

Get the black one. All schemes based on black are always the fastest schemes. This holds true for the Hayabusa as well.
tounge.gif

Looks like it was painted by a caricature artist at the State Fair.
laugh.gif

NV37799_5.jpg

Yeah i suppose ya could be right but i think it would be interesting to see these 2 bikes side by side. I am considering the blue one other then the white one. I love black and all too but they are the most pain to keep clean and i know my busa was a 02 SE after all now it's this custom beauty no big plans like this for the kawi though i'd be keeping it mostly stock except for normal mods such as exhaust, undertail and a windscreen probly

Berserk.jpg

You really need to see the job that GPW did on his red ZX14 ... it's awesome. I'd go with the red, and highlight it with black ... and then it would compliment your great looking black Busa--the one with the red highlights
wink.gif

Get the white one. You'll be one of few with it....it that matters to you.

Get w/ GPW. I'm sure he can help you mod it.

I've ridden both. You will like the Ninja as a stable mate to your Busa. You can definitely feel the upgraded technology in the brakes, suspension, and mid to high rpm's.

I am not a fan of the white as it sits but there is lots that can be done with it after those decals are revmoved and wheels, side panels and so forth. A black and white theme would go very well. Maybe Thrasherfox will chime in on his recent test ride of mine project 14, wish I had camera to catch his facial expression, though my bike is far from stock and it is finely tuned across the board. I won't quote him but its one of those things words can't explain. The Busa and 14 are both sharp bikes. Looking forward to the 08 though with better technology as so sorth the new Busa should be as fun to play with.

ZX-14PondShots002.jpg

get a black or red one, the 14 is a nice bike. that white and red one to me just does not have the eye appeal the solid colorered bikes have.

Well the only colors availble for 07 are the White pictured. Black with silver wheels and a blue with silver wheels

And yes i know black is sharp but i have a black bike already i want something diffrent so i will be going either with this white and possible remboveing the flame pinstrips or getting a blue one thats what the plans are so far and the normal small mods probly i have my busa for my all out nifty tricks i don't wana be throwing tons of money at 2 bikes one is bad enough

I went by my local KAW and SUZ  dealer yesterday and he had a Busa and a 14 (electric blue) sitting side by side. Me, I've ridden one and still the build quality isn't as good as the Busa, nor is the seating/ bar position as good. Of course this is only my opinion since NONE of the Mags agree with me  
wink.gif
. But, so what, no big deal to me! It's a good bike and a good friend of mine has one and loves it. If you do buy one, let us know your mods and comparative riding comments. But I would ride one FIRST  
beerchug.gif

Get an 06 red before they are all gone ...I bet you would get a better price ....Add a pipe and P/C and go fast like me ....  
zx14lees.jpg

(MidnightBusainSD @ Nov. 10 2006,07:31) Just wondering if there was anyone on here who owns a zx 14 also? i'm looking at trading my intereceptor in on one this winter and giving it a shot i've had 2 busas and i got someone to buy my busa project and the New girl will be wanting a bike and i'd like a new one and since the busa was not upgraded like we all had hoped i'd like to give the 14 a shot i have not got to ride one but i have sat on one and like the feel there so far but i would like to hear a ride report.

if i do get one i plan to get the limited white edition one just cause then i got a white and a black bike.

Anyways i guess time to duck and cover
guns.gif
lol
NV37799_5.jpg
I can only assume a fat Elvis suit comes standard with this paint job!
biggrin.gif

I road GPW's 14 Monday.. it is an awesome bike.. check out my thread I just did about my trip to DC, I gave props to GPW for letting me ride it and I gave props to him and the 14....

Here is the link

Back