Motorcycle Clubs

Another one. With ours sponsors!!
The translation of the name "Lakritsremsan" is Liquoricestrip.

Tr_jorna_001.jpg

Nice Pics!! Been tryin' to get a club of riders in my area, but the ones around here don't seem to want to congregate..

we have a called "crash club" (crashing is not required).  but the cool thing is we are not a club per say that charges dues and such. we are just a group of guys and girls that are into sportbikes and willing to help new riders learn.  we are very diverse group.  of course we have our drama also.. thats why sometimes we nickname it "drama club.net"  so if u guys ever need other advice on bikes that may not be hayabusa related come and check it out.. most everyone in the club is from orange county, cali, but cover pretty much all of the LA area. theres sooo many clubs in the area ive heard good and bad about most of them. heres a list of some of the southern cali clubs... ruff ryders, xtreme habits, total package, platinum riders, sick and twisted, prime xample, crash club, north county lunatics, ccraceher, 2 down riders. they are the ones off the top of my head im sure theres others i cant think of right now. most of them have if not all have their own websites also.

http://www.crashclub.net

Regulators...three chapters with new colors in the works, representing the chapters united. Greenville, SC is the mother chapter.

Round_up_011.jpg

I'd love to be a club member, but I don't even see sport bikers around me!  Nothing but Harleys!
mad.gif

Looks good guys/gals...keep 'em coming...
All the sport bikes are in hiding out this way. Not a lot for club.  hey maybe we should start our own...
biggrin.gif
Yeah...I'll just pop up to CT every now and again!  Actually, you and Busababe813 might be close enough to be club members!

Me...all I get are HOGS!  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "I'm a dummy"|1072204910 -->

mad.gif

A number of people here belong to clubs. We just started one here in Portland. Lets see your group/club colors.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><marquee>FULL TILT RIDERS</marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>
Hey Greg,

Have you ever heard the saying...

<marquee><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>"IT TAKES MORE THAN A BALD HEAD TO BE LIKE MIKE...?<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span></marquee>  

tounge.gif

rock.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072113717 -->

A number of people here belong to clubs. We just started one here in Portland. Lets see your group/club colors.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span><marquee>FULL TILT RIDERS</marquee><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'></span>
Funny that you should mention starting up new clubs. We are in the process of starting up our own club here in Lake Charles, La. We will be called the

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:papyrus'></span><span style='color:darkred'></span> LAKE CITY ROADRUNNERS!!<span style='color:darkred'></span><span style='font-family:papyrus'></span><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'></span>

We are currently in our infancy stages. We have a Pres. and a VP, and we are still working on electing new members. We have just completed our by-laws and decided to get organized after the holidays. We are planning to get a website and the whole nine. If you really want to see a nice biker website go to Queens Together M/C. I really like this site and they seem to be a group that like to "put it down." From what I have seen as a whole from across the country...the East coast really knows how to do the damn thang.

Brian
cool.gif

You guys are going to love me for giving ya'll that link...
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072114514 -->

If you really want to see a nice biker website go to Queens Together M/C. [/QUOTE]

Damn i wouldnt mind ridin them..oops i meas riding WITH them!!!

Thinker, and Bacharles the QT's were just at our club house on the 5th. Check out their pics (about 167) of the Sassy Riders annual. They are some good girls who know how to party... "Regulators" baby!

Thinker, and Bacharles the QT's were just at our club house on the 5th. Check out their pics (about 167) of the Sassy Riders annual. They are some good girls who know how to party... "Regulators" baby!
Creep, did you get my e-mail? I had a few questions for you. My club is up and running, but we are learning as we go.

BA, will you be bringing some of your crew to Laguna? I smell a players ball hosted by No Limit of CA.

Sorry,We are still working on our colors.The name of the club is The Sky Ryders.
Gregg it looks like things are working out for you.Good luck.

The Eastcoast is in the house.

<!--EDIT|jetset
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072271024 -->

Its all good Trev. It has been an experience to say the least. You learn a lot about who people really are, and how selfish they can be when you do this. But I kept my cool and we have a solid group, we people already knocking at the door to get in.

Spring and Summer should be off the hook!

Back