what is the meaning of your screen name

(omslaw @ Nov. 02 2006,21:46) Well my name is Omar.  I was called Oms in high school/college.  Then I got into electronics and computers.  So, it's a play on Ohm's Law.
E=IXR
eek2.gif

JET-A is the fuel which goes into the jets I am lucky enough to fly for a living. (Civilian)

(JET-A @ Nov. 04 2006,19:47) JET-A is the fuel which goes into the jets I am lucky enough to fly for a living.  (Civilian)
i would swap jobs in a heartbeat. you have the ultimate job.

A vehicle that doesn't look fast, or that looks to be stock, but is actually extremely fast is known as a SLEEPER.
I built mine to look pimped out like a poser bike,
so noone would suspect any different.
laugh.gif

Didn't even put a header on it.

You wouldn't know that it had 277 hp till it was WAY to late.
eek2.gif

jump9.gif

ba668d1e.jpg

sleepernos.jpg

(SLEEPERBUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,10:32) A vehicle that doesn't look fast, or that looks to be stock, but is actually extremely fast is known as a SLEEPER.
laugh.gif

eek2.gif

jump9.gif

ba668d1e.jpg

sleepernos.jpg
Nah dawg, show them the Vette project !!
race.gif

FastCurrey...given to me by an old shop chief when I was working in the munitions inspection bay. I don't know if he was screwin' with me but he is a good guy so it's no problem. Plus I drink lots of Rockstar at work and tend to bounce around.

My last name is Currey, the Busa is fast so it seemed to fit here too.

Mine is fairly self explanatory, but I have a few nicknames, Ken02busa is the newest one.

For years I have been KbxSrx; KBX is short for Knee Board Xtremist- picked by a friend of mine when we were at the lake every weekend then shortened, SRX was the first Yamaha snowmobile I ever bought new.

Wrecker- my long time Gamer name from Kali, played a couple thousand hours of descent. I wrecked all the games, couldnt lose.

Lately the guys are calling me Mongo- from Blazing saddles. I was carrying the beam for my 16' door in my shop, on my shoulder, and Ron looked at me....
"Mongo like Sheriff Bart!".
Work ended for the day.

r = Randy (Got that from my mother and father.... never did ask them why that name)

+

lachermeier (Inherited that from German immigrants)

Not very imaginative but easy to remember.

I was gaming when gaming was paper and pencil.

dm = Dungeon Master. My license plate on the 300Z was DM AD&D for the longest time. My first e-mail account was (and still is) dungeon-master@rocketmail.com (it's a spam catch all now but still very active).

I needed a motorcycle specific e-mail address so I created a new one on yahoo (I have four now). I had just received a GSX-R750W + money in trade for a pickup I had so I created:

dm_gsxr

It's my forum handle on all the bike related sites since it's pretty unique. I've learned though, that people either think dm are my initials (they're not, it's CS
smile.gif
or that it's actually pronounced;

"damn gixxer"

I like that one so that's how I've been telling people to pronounce it
smile.gif

Carl

smile.gif

Bam. Go figure.
Z-Freak wouldn't work. And only 2 G bikes don't make me a G-Freak, 3 would.

lowerfbrac.JPG

Ok, when my son was about four, he would wear a towel around his neck, and call himself Mr. Wizard. So I thought I would follow in his foot steps and call myself BusaWizard. I hope he's proud.

um... (scratching head) it was my first forum - ever - to join and I thought I was going to be able to create a display name, so I used shawn and found out immediately - I couldn't change it... DOH!

well... I didn't know!

(Rhythm @ Nov. 05 2006,10:50) Nah dawg, show them the Vette project !!  
race.gif
I'll find a place to show it off 1 day soon.
But it's 622 cubic " of horror...............a few nitrous kits too, just to seal the deal.......
jump9.gif

The Manipur Brow-antlered Deer is a rare and critically endangered species of deer. It is locally known as Sangai, lives in the marshy wetland in Keibul Lamjao (Eastern India). Last counted there was only some 160 spieces left. Fell in love with it on one of my trips to India.

800px-Cervus_eldii4.jpg

(SLEEPERBUSA @ Nov. 05 2006,10:32) A vehicle that doesn't look fast, or that looks to be stock, but is actually extremely fast is known as a SLEEPER.
laugh.gif

eek2.gif

jump9.gif

ba668d1e.jpg

sleepernos.jpg
That is sweet, really. luv that!!

The screen name thing, 1 thing I really like are fast toys!

The Manipur Brow-antlered Deer is a rare and critically endangered species of deer. It is locally known as Sangai, lives in the marshy wetland in Keibul Lamjao (Eastern India). Last counted there was only some 160 spieces left. Fell in love with it on one of my trips to India.

i would have never figured yours out, i like it.

(shawn @ Nov. 06 2006,07:52) um... (scratching head)  it was my first forum - ever  - to join and I thought I was going to be able to create a display name, so I used shawn and found out immediately - I couldn't change it... DOH!  

well... I didn't know!
PM sent...

Back