lonestar bike rally

craigntx

Registered
www.lonestarrally.com
anyone gonna make it. party ur arse off while the yanks are up there freezin theirs
beerchug.gif

pm me if ya wanna meet up. its my home town, ill show ya around

I would be there, I live in League City, but i'm still in Iraq. My Dad will be there with a few bikes he painted. He will be there with a booth named "Creative Graphics" Wish I could be there
beerchug.gif

IMG_5402.JPG

12 of us went down last year for Mardi Gras - had a blast - weather sucked - rained

Can't make this

I may possibly. But I am not staying. Two friends bikes got snatched last year.

Damn... i live all the way on the other side of the state... to far to travel for a weekend...

(FJRider @ Nov. 01 2006,02:16)
(tedbiele @ Oct. 31 2006,15:38) I may possibly. But I am not staying. Two friends bikes got snatched last year.
Time to start setting up "stings" on these theives.  
guns.gif
nothing a sniper rifle wont cure

(dear federal guy i was joking i dont intend on sniping anyone)

(RCKTMAN @ Nov. 01 2006,04:30)
(FJRider @ Nov. 01 2006,02:16)
(tedbiele @ Oct. 31 2006,15:38) I may possibly. But I am not staying. Two friends bikes got snatched last year.
Time to start setting up "stings" on these theives.  
guns.gif
nothing a sniper rifle wont cure

(dear federal guy i was joking i dont intend on sniping anyone)
great disclaimer!!!
crazy.gif

I would love to, but it is opening of rifle season and I must hunt.

My brother law and a group of hardleys are driving down. They did not even ask me to come guess they would have to get over 63 mph to keep up with me.....and that s just too scary.

I looked online and it seems like a blast.

I read in "Ride Texas" that the Galviston Biker Gang has said, " ALL COLORS ARE ACCEPTED FOR THIS EVENT"  
wow.gif
(I asume they meant for this event ONLY) , now ain't that just nice of  
guns.gif
them

(DaCol. @ Nov. 02 2006,15:40) I read in "Ride Texas" that the Galviston Biker Gang has said, " ALL COLORS ARE ACCEPTED FOR THIS EVENT"  
wow.gif
(I asume they meant for this event ONLY) , now ain't that just nice of  
guns.gif
them
what the deal is the local bike gang,the banditos, aint too happy with other groups coming down flying their colors. in fact on other occasions groups have had to get permission to wear jackets with their insignia when they come down here. theyre being cool for this event.

on a less brighter note a cop told me 2 ppl got killed near the strand, the main party area, last night

I went down there last night. pretty cool. loads of HDs. few busas out. every bike was revving all the way down the strand. only a matter of time one lets the clutch go and runs into tons of bikes. Heading down there tomorrow but no busa.

Back