Been waiting for about a month for a part
and what do you know, it made it across the pond

Nice facility...didn't get a tour
sad.gif

but got to see some expensive equipment
beerchug.gif

DSCN1031__Small_.JPG

laugh.gif

I wanted to go inside & start snapping away like some tourist at Disney World.

But I also only made it thru about 1/10th of the building
sad.gif

I wish I got a pic of those dirtbike forks(top of the line $$$$$)
SHOCKED.gif

but got to see some expensive equipment prove it with pics
JK

Ohlins USA is a great company. I had bought Jake Zemke's Ohlins 929 shock for my 954 from Erion Racing. It needed some parts, so I ordered them from Ohlins USA and none of them fit. I called them up and they had me send them my shock. Turns out the shock was a custom built piece for Erion Racing and was worth about $5000 and I only paid $350 for it. With another $400 in parts, I had my shock back and built for me and my 954. The guy I dealt with was AWESOME and didn't even charge me labor cause the parts total was more than we had originally thought it needed. He also gave me copies of the rebuild and owners manuals and a billet spanner wrench for free. The turnaround was only 6 days. I will allways send my Ohlins stuff back to them for services.

(black954 @ Oct. 18 2006,22:16) Ohlins USA is a great company. I had bought Jake Zemke's Ohlins 929 shock for my 954 from Erion Racing. It needed some parts, so I ordered them from Ohlins USA and none of them fit. I called them up and they had me send them my shock. Turns out the shock was a custom built piece for Erion Racing and was worth about $5000 and I only paid $350 for it. With another $400 in parts, I had my shock back and built for me and my 954. The guy I dealt with was AWESOME and didn't even charge me labor cause the parts total was more than we had originally thought it needed. He also gave me copies of the rebuild and owners manuals and a billet spanner wrench for free. The turnaround was only 6 days. I will allways send my Ohlins stuff back to them for services.
tell me you still have the 954??
I love that bike

and as far as Ohlins
they're less than 1 mile from the shop that has my bike
my forks actually were picked up there

Nope, unfortunatly I had to sell it. That bike gave me $8,000 in fines/legal fees/court costs in one year and 10K miles. If I didn't sell it, I would have gone to jail for 1 year and lost my license for 2 years. When I sold it, a local bike shop wanted to buy it as a display bike, but I sold it 8 days after listing it.

9541.JPG

(black954 @ Oct. 20 2006,23:21) Nope, unfortunatly I had to sell it. That bike gave me $8,000 in fines/legal fees/court costs in one year and 10K miles. If I didn't sell it, I would have gone to jail for 1 year and lost my license for 2 years. When I sold it, a local bike shop wanted to buy it as a display bike, but I sold it 8 days after listing it.
Damn J
that sucks
but look at you now
beerchug.gif

that red/black  
race.gif
 looks sweet!!!
I wouldn't trade your Busa for the 954

I wish I bought 1 of those 954 back in the day
but oh well I moved on too
super.gif

btw I had to swipe that pic as a screensaver