Awesome photos!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Got these in an e-mail titled Best Photos of 2003. I thought these three were awesome so I thought I'd share them with the photo chimps here. Enjoy!

cloud.jpg

Man, the 25 second "flood control" feature sure sucks when you're doin' a thread like this, huh?
rock.gif

fire_starter.jpg

I'd seen the second one...rumored to be Hurricane Isabel just before she destroyed so many homes in the area...
That second one is unbelievable! Wonder if it's real...isn't if funny, now we all look at a pic and try to figure out if it's photo shopped or not?! Either way, it's great!

Thanks BT...another satisfied photo chimp!
tounge.gif

The second file was named cyclonegraham. I don't have any idea who took it or which storm it was. I just assumed that it was titled after the storm in the photo. Again, I don't know, though...

Truely awesome to see the power of Mother Nature in action.

Great pics BT
beerchug.gif

...even if they weren't yours.

Some amazing photos! It does give you an appreciation of Mother Nature's capability!

Incredible picts.

I do believe the second one is Hurricane Isabel.

The lightning pict is getting shown to all my electronics students.

Thanks BT!

Photo chimp?
mad.gif
tounge.gif

Great pics, thanks.

The flood control only sucks if someone posts before you're done.
wink.gif

Photo chimp?  
mad.gif

tounge.gif

Great pics, thanks.

The flood control only sucks if someone posts before you're done.
wink.gif
Yeah, the chimp thing was coined by Revlis. I use it, hoping that it isn't a negative thing.
wink.gif

Actually, I don't mind the mid thread posters, it's the fact that it takes several MINUTES to post my photo threads. Without the flood control I could do it in seconds. Usually I could probably post ten pics in less than the 25 second flood control break.
biggrin.gif
I know why it's there, but it's still a pain in the ass!

wink.gif

BT - Just put all of the pics in the original post. Just keep hittin the image icon and put a space between each one. That will keep anyone from posting until you're done.

It takes a little time to copy/paste all the links, but until you hit post new topic, nothing happens.

biggrin.gif

BT - Just put all of the pics in the original post.  Just keep hittin the image icon and put a space between each one.  That will keep anyone from posting until you're done.

It takes a little time to copy/paste all the links, but until you hit post new topic, nothing happens.

biggrin.gif
Yeah, I do that when I have photos that are hosted elsewhere and that elsewhere allows direct linking. However, when I'm doing them from my hard drive or from other sources that don't allow direct linking I have to attach them and that won't work. Make sense?
rock.gif

Back