speedo

Ronnies busa

Registered
Has anyone tried to install a 220 mph. speedo on a bike that came with 185 mph. If so what will i need to get and do to make everything work correctly.

Thanks Ronnie

Lots of people do. You will need a
SpeedoHealer or a
YellowBox...
Most of the Board vendors can help you with this...

David

Just to be clear. If you change the whole assembly to a 220 speedo, you should not have to do anything else...
But, why not just have the faces changed to 220.
There is a Group buy running as we speak...
I just did my guages and did the 220 upgrade and love it...

David

I'd swap the whole speedo. If you just change the face and correct it with the speedo healer the odometer (tells you your mileage) will be wrong. the scale is different. By the time you spend the money on the faces and the speedo healer you could have picked up a 220 set off of ebay. The speedo healer is still great to have because most bike speedos are off a good bit. To answer you question, yes you can swap the set out. It plugs in the same way and bolts up the same and works the same. I swapped mine out and I love it. Its still off the same as the original so I'll be picking up a speedo healer in the future.

Thats my $.02
all_coholic.gif

i have the 220 from bluegages.com i also have a speedohealer. love the combo

post_49_09137_DSCF1162__Large_.jpg

Thanks to everyone. Ranman that looks great. I love the look. I will be looking on ebay for a set and send out to have the faces replaced.

Thanks Ronnie

Back