I made it into the paper

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 12 2006,11:31) I printed it.  Next time we get together I'll have you sign it, so I can hang it next to my toilet.
wow.gif
you gonna make him sign just 1 copy? or the 5 reams of paper that you printed out to use as your TP?

crazy.gif
ices_rofl.gif
SHOCKED.gif

roadrage1012_300.jpg

Where is the .org T-shirt
rock.gif

jump9.gif

Good article, maybe the a$$hat that pulled that stunt will read it!!
super.gif

Nice pic, Gunny... and excellent read~

I've been known to road rage myself... had to stop carrying my pistol in my truck because I was tooo tempted to wanna fire off a few rounds at a few azzhats~ I've recently starting seeing a shrink to get myself under control before I did do something stupid that couldn't be taken back~ Between that and the Effexor (serotonin booster), I find that I don't stress out/rage much anymore~ It's a good thing...
smile.gif

(GJoker @ Oct. 13 2006,15:19) Nice pic, Gunny... and excellent read~

I've been known to road rage myself... had to stop carrying my pistol in my truck because I was tooo tempted to wanna fire off a few rounds at a few azzhats~ I've recently starting seeing a shrink to get myself under control before I did do something stupid that couldn't be taken back~ Between that and the Effexor (serotonin booster), I find that I don't stress out/rage much anymore~ It's a good thing...  
smile.gif
Greg, hang in there bro... I've been where you are with the meds. Stick with it, they work!

P.

beerchug.gif

Thank you, sir~ I have to admit.. it was hard for me to get started with it, but I am glad I did~
smile.gif

Back