My Jeep Wrangler

Pics of my old (pre vette ) jeep
50276jeep5.JPG

50273jeep3.JPG

50269jeep.JPG

Nice set up Willie G !! And look at that mutha FLEX ! My 79 would never do that with leaf springs !
laugh.gif

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 08 2006,20:26) Willie G....where was the pic from post 24 taken?
Devil Dog - That's in Hey Joe Canyon, Utah. Located on the East bank of the Green River due North of Canyonlands NP and due West of Arches NP.

See: Guide to Moab, UT Backroads & 4 Wheel Drive Trails, Charles a. Wells p. 78.

The canyon is the site of some abandoned uranium mines dating back to the '50s. The miners were delivered to the mine via bus to the top of the canyon rim and then walked down a narrow trail to the mine. They came in on Monday and went home Friday evening.

I can get you GPS coordinates if you want.

[this is probably WAY more than you wanted to know...]

tounge.gif

I'm trying to get my rig together......I know there are a ton of great spots in SoCal. I dare not attempt to wheel with my stock D35. I got a D44 with gears installed in 2 wks....and I need a descent bumper for a spare...after that , I'm ready. I got some friends here that are gonna show me the ropes.

there is a huge get together in cali called tds, me and a few friends from arizona are going i hear its a blast. providing i get my tj done

tds

if you're inviting me....I may be interested if there is not a ton of politics involved. I just wanna camp and wheel occasionally

I went to the TDS site and did some reading....not sure if thats my cup of tea.

see thATS what i told my buddy, i more like a few wheelers a ggod fire and good company. it looks like a freakin zoo in those pics. we are new to the lower 48 and would like to find a remote lake or good sized river to 4x4 to then make a sweet camp and kick back maybe do a little trail riding too.

(05BUSABLU @ Oct. 08 2006,21:58) see thATS what i told my buddy, i more like a few wheelers a ggod fire and good company. it looks like a freakin zoo in those pics. we are new to the lower 48 and would like to find a remote lake or good sized river to 4x4 to then make a sweet camp and kick back maybe do a little trail riding too.
You read my mind......I'm a low key type.....

sometimes....."more is NOT merrier"

I put my top back on yesterday.....my son has been sick so having the top off isn't helping the situation any.  It will come off again in April.

PA080014.JPG

Back