honda polish

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
man this stuff is great!

IMG_2243.JPG

Nice Ride.
Sure wouldn't get lost in a crowd with that excellant paint job.

I still have a case left
super.gif
The Harley spray polish is the same exact thing as the honda stuff, less the propellants. HD just has a patent or something to do with the propellant and once it is released honda polish wiil be back on the shelf.

in post #5 where the pic shows the back tire ............ is that a chicken strip or what? that thing is HUGE!
SHOCKED.gif

j/k smokin, bike looks totally sweet as usual
bowdown.gif

Only thing better than Honda polish is Zaino and it's a $@%*ing HUGE job, and the first time you do it it's even MORE work.

Where do you guys get your Honda polish? I heard you could only get it at licenced Honda dealerships, but I found a little mom and pop type auto parts store that has it on the cheap.

smokin_gunz, I've seen your website before...you do some absolutely jaw dropping work my friend
bowdown.gif

I'm not even a big fan of super trick custom paint jobs and that dragon one is about the only one I'd ever put on my bike. *droooooooooooool*

anyone have a site or somewhere to purchase the spray? all of the dealers have pulled if from shelves here in San Diego, CA
thanks

I heard that they are changing the formula on Honda Polish. Anyone else heard that? I think it is the greatest stuff there is. I go through a couple of cans each summer!

DSC_8193.JPG

Back