Crashed d@mnit

You better believe I'll be leaving a HUGE amount of space from now on. Got to leave enough space in case the unthinkable happens, because it happened to me and it could happen to you. And yes, I would have gotten a ticket if I hit her! And no, she wasn't obligated to stay on the scene because she wasn't physically involved in the accident. I'm in my final year of law school so I was painfully aware of the legally consequences.

As an aside, I am sore as crap today! Yesterday I was just bruised up but today I feel like I took a real beating. Oh well, gotta pay if you want to play :super:

Sorry about the crash, glad you're ok.

Yes people, leave a little more space between you and car in front.

The fault would fall on maoz for either following too closely or too fast for conditions.
As bad as I hate it for maoz, sounds like he was in fact either too close, or rollin' too hot to safely avoid what happened. Not sayin' I never do the same thing and not passin' judgement, just throwin' out my $.02 in reference to the comments about her "leaving the scene"...  ;)
I tend to follow *too close* too. How ever I ride to one side of the lane or the other. Can't count the number of times I've had to *share* the lane in front of me because of some dimbulb cager not braking in time behind me. Or the dumba** in front slamming on their brakes for no reason.

:rant:       :cool:

Sorry to hear about your accident....so glad your ok though!! Good thing you were wearing your helmet....sounds like timing really sucks considering you had your sliders ready and all...

Wish for a speedy recovery for you and your ride....

Dan

Well she is finally fixed now and perfect once again
smile.gif
I did a complete color scheme change and will post some pictures soon. I do need an 03 black/gray hump though! And an undertail (mine is still blue). Just keeping you updated!
tounge.gif

Picture 1
if your bike was maroon i would think u stole my bike
i have been riding it for 6 months with busted farings and busted wheel fender and exhaust ,exactly like yours.

no problem dosent affect the bike handling so i ride it
go ahead and ride it with no problem

screw fixing ity it gives charecter
biggrin.gif

at least thats what us poor people say when we cant afford parts
biggrin.gif

any how glad u ok
g

biggrin.gif

Notice the license plate - the police man who pulled me over for speeding didn't like it at all
biggrin.gif
He only gave me a warning though!

DSCF1255.JPG

Last one. This is the picture of the crash impact area (see the before pictures at the start of this thread).

DSCF1258.JPG

Nice work, maoz. Looks great
smile.gif
Glad your baby has been fixed...

dual pipes with the top gun undertail and no mud flap,
dam that looks good
nice job maoz
g:;):

I'm glad this thread has ahappy ending
smile.gif
I was alittle worried when I read the subject line. I was not yet amember in Oct when this posted, but I am sure glad youare well and you have your bike looking sweet, God Bless you my friend.

Peace

lovin the snow? were in 4 to 6 inches up here, probably wont ride till spring now
she looks good as new though, great job!

Back