i saved about 590 bucks.......

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
haha.......  so i have a good buddy of mine that does welding on the side and we got together and he built me a rear wheel stand and two condor style front wheel chocks for my trailer.  total cost for the steel was 40 bucks.....  and there was about 6 hrs total labor involved.  my buddy wouldnt take any money i tried offering him to build these things but i think he did a damn good job!!!   the rear stand is coated with primer and then a textured rustoleum paint and the wheel chocks are fresh steel in the photos but i jsut got done priming and painting them with a hammer finish rustoleum.  just thought id share these few pics with everyone as im tryin to get everything geared up for the bike races at mid ohio this weekend.......  weather permitting?
rock.gif

ps......  i know ur gonna ask about the bolt in the last pic........  that was jsut a temporary bolt until i can get to the store tomorrow and pic up the right size i need.  just wanted to give pops an idea of what i had built for the bike.

<center>
rearstandside.jpg

rearstandback.jpg

rearstandangle.jpg

frontstandplain.jpg

bikeandstand.jpg

</center>

Cool. Looks like that stand could also lift the back of your truck too! Nice job.
beerchug.gif

nice work...looks like they should get the job done

The stands look cool and I always wanted a lawn tractor with a trailer hitch.

You haul the busa with that
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Then I made a folding Workstand with removable chock to work on my Busa without crawling on the floor any longer! My knees thank me every time I use it!

DSCN0017.JPG

(heavybusa @ Sep. 27 2006,19:18) The stands look cool and I always wanted a lawn tractor with a trailer hitch.

You haul the busa with that
rock.gif

laugh.gif
yea, the tractor only gets up to about 7mph on the interstate and gas mileage isnt all that great........

i actually use the tractor to pull the trailer around the yard when im either prepping it for a trip or puttin it back.

here are a few pics of the finished product mounted on the trailer and holding the bike.......

<center>
bothstandsclose.jpg

bikeontrailer2.jpg

sideshotfinishedstand.jpg

</center>

Back