2007 Hayabusa Pictures

bikes072.jpg

So the BNG IS no graphix at all....
eek2.gif

all one color (except for the all Black) is a Repaint kinda Maaco look IMO.....But oh well after seeing them around the look will grow on most as usual..

Props to the minimum wage earner who polished them up before the show... they are sparkling clean!

Sweeet!! Finally a nice collection of classy solid colors to choose from instead of the racer boy graphics. I personally think the Busa looks wayyyy better in solid colors. It makes it look more proportionate and balanced
super.gif

I to was hoping to see something different.. The ole bird is due to be up-dated..

I bet a dollar that sales drop drasticly due to the same design..

Suzuki better git there **** together real quik.
lurk.gif

I have always liked the Black with gold highlights, glad to see these in the US, in the past it seems that the Cool Black Bikes were the Ltds in the European markets. Those of you with Black LE's 2002, Be Thankful, You will look like you just aquired a NEW 07!!!! I am Not however, very impressed with the Blue and Red Solids, very BLAH!!! Suzuki will Lose Sales numbers with this round-up, or they will sell Boat-LOADS of Black and sporadic other!!

I think 07 will NOT be a good year for them, Most of the Busa Community, at this point is probably going to hold out for 08, or whenever the next improved rendition is released!! 8 years with the SAME general appearance is a good RUN! especially if you bought in the earlier years, it's also like Heaven for producers of aftermarket product.

The solid Blue and Red just look Slow, for some reason!!!! someone may like them??? just very un-exciting!

Just so you know - Limited means a lot faster!! What are you think' Pan?

I know that my limited came with at least 100hp more than the standard bike... yeah 100hp... so eat them words buddy boy...

right? 100hp more...

no? darn liars at the dealer... they told me that it would have.... oh... nevermind...

darn darn darn darn darn
pissed.gif

It doesnt matter either way to me because my 01 is staying in the stable.

Thanks for the pics guys!!

Maybe they chose these color to bust the 13.5 sales so the new design will be a hit.
all_coholic.gif

(Yort @ Sep. 26 2006,04:00) Wish they would have gone with all  colors having a black frame a year earlier
sad.gif
Your right, the Cranberry/Black would look great with a black frame!

I'm just glade I'm saving my pennies up for ONE more year because I'm really looking forward to the SUZUKI HAYABUSA 2008 BIGGER, BETTER AND FASTER
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
eek2.gif
SHOCKED.gif
race.gif

Personally, I think the black looks the best by far in the Suzuki picture, but I think it lacks in the real time picture.

The dhiny paint, with 2 or 3 different "shades" of flat just seems to take away from it.

I should have waited. I like the black frame better than my silver framed '06. On second thought, I am glad I have the Blue/Grey '06.

Todd

Back