Mirrors with more view, what did I do???

Something didn't look right when I held it there. I can put it on that side and take another pic later tonight. Check back around 8-9pm tonight.

(Revlis @ Sep. 21 2006,17:22) What about flipping em' Putting the mirror on the right hand side?  L to r,  R to L?  The only thing I notice is that the obviously the Busa's fairing is more angled where the mirrors mount creating an allmost flat or droopy appearance.

How would they look flipped?  I love the mirrors though.
Exactly what I was thinking......

Are they convex?
I put GSXR100 mirrors with blinkers in `em and they vibrate so bad I took them off... How r those ZX14 in that department?

Ohhh.. One more thing..... Now when you posted it here good luck buying any more on ebay....
firedevil.gif

(tpbio @ Sep. 20 2006,22:12) I just bought a set of mirror spacers for 15.00 on ebay and my stockers work great with no elbow interference.

They do look o.k. though.
+1 - Mirror spacers

sorry but i'm not digging the zx14 mirror on the "bus". i like the mirror ,but for some reason ,it hangs too low and too far on your bike.
rock.gif

My solution to the view of my elbows provided by the stock mirrors.

cheers
ken

IMG_0056__Medium_.JPG

Some of you guys are just way too big... because in my stock mirrors I see nothing but road behind me!!!

02 GSXR mirrors are a little longer and bolt right on,and dont have that silly boot and can go back/forward for more possible rear sight..

I did this swap awhile back and love them..

smile.gif

I stopped at a dealer the other day and they had two(2) black used 14s for sale. I was kind of stunned. Talked with the used bike manager and one was brought in by someone that was too scared by the bike to ride it and the other was traded on a used HD they had. The black on black looks pretty good IMHO.

(Shanling @ Sep. 22 2006,05:01) I stopped at a dealer the other day and they had two(2) black used 14s for sale. I was kind of stunned. Talked with the used bike manager and one was brought in by someone that was too scared by the bike to ride it and the other was traded on a used HD they had. The black on black looks pretty good IMHO.
Which dealership, I am looking for a used one for a Turbo application. Please PM with info, thanks.

(E-RACER @ Sep. 22 2006,01:49) 02 GSXR mirrors are a little longer and bolt right on,and dont have that silly boot and can go back/forward for more possible rear sight..

I did this swap awhile back and love them..

smile.gif
yup..new on eBay for around $40.00 for a pair..

runeight...

117_1721.JPG

May be the only way a zx13.5 will ever see a busa reflection in the rearview mirror!
biggrin.gif

The mirrors look good, but you start putting the Foreman grills on your bike and we may need to get you some professional help...

Back