500$

Hey, I don't know what happened, but I'll race him with my Yugo.  Judging from ya'lls posts, this guy must have been a big sh^t-talker.  You know what they say about the wheels that make the most noise...?  But I'll reply to this in the words of Bernie Mac:  "F^ck 'em!...just F^ck 'em!...up against the wall, with a pair of handcuffs and super glue on their lips."

Brian

"F^ck 'em!...just F^ck 'em!...up against the wall, with a pair of handcuffs and super glue on their lips."
.. ouch.

Congratulations Brian... You just replaced my personal "Most disturbing thing I've heard all year" comment. It's pretty close to the end of the year so there is a good chance you will be the yearly winner.

The runner up was just a few days old actually..

Whats the best part about being in prison for christmas?
- All the other inmates wanna give you a package.

OK, I tried to ignore this one but can't any longer. i live in Portland big shot. Tell me where I can meet you over the holidays and we can put all this to rest. Feel free to e-mail me directly at greg.hall@flir.com Otherwise, please go away.

Thinker

OK, I tried to ignore this one but can't any longer. i live in Portland big shot. Tell me where I can meet you over the holidays and we can put all this to rest. Feel free to e-mail me directly at greg.hall@flir.com Otherwise, please go away.

Thinker
Daaamnn Thinker,

You sure made it known that an a$$whoopin' is forthcoming. Just as well though. I personally think that Busaraper is simply an agitator who posts just to get some attention. Don't pay this a$$wipe any mind. I don't know this person, but this is my best guess: He or she is probably anal retentive...smokes generic cigarettes...drinks his/her coffee black...and "wanks" every chance he gets. Oh yeah, and did I forget that he probably doesn't wipe his a$$ after taking a crap? Probably because he thinks his sh^t doesn't stink and the skid marks in his drawers means that his a$$ is so fast that it burns rubber in his undies.

P.S. I would love to have seen what LoBusa what have commented about all this.

Brian

"F^ck 'em!...just F^ck 'em!...up against the wall, with a pair of handcuffs and super glue on their lips."
.. ouch.

Congratulations Brian... You just replaced my personal "Most disturbing thing I've heard all year" comment.  It's pretty close to the end of the year so there is a good chance you will be the yearly winner.

The runner up was just a few days old actually..

Whats the best part about being in prison for christmas?
 - All the other inmates wanna give you a package.
Hey Ego,

Thanx dude. There's lots more where that came from. I'm just curious, what's the prize? If you thought that was crazy, just check out my previous post just before this one.

Brian

here in tucson there are two supras that outwardly look completely stock down to the rims but they push 7-800 hp. They have spanked a couple busas already. My one driving goal when I get the turbo is to seek them out and destroy. f_ing sleepers!!!! like F_ing communists, lying in wait to strike the unwary,. I will revenge us all! Vengence is mine sayeth the lord? ok ok, but this calls for immideate action!~

Ninja Eater wish you were in tucson!!!
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Guess what?

Sounds like Busaraper, Got RAPED LMAO!!!!!

By none other than H8TOBU, from the Org Board  
tounge.gif

Here the link I posted on that board:

And here's where this gets Intresting, where H8TOBU, writes about his adventure, and $1000.oo winnings ;P :

HAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHH!!!!!!!

ES&D! BusaRaper aka K-tron LMAO!!!!!

Anotherone Bites the dust .. and another ones gone..and another one's gone.. ANOTHER1 BITEZ th' DUST!

peace guys, and happy Hollidays  
laugh.gif

ices_rofl.gif

muscle.gif

Busafied

I do believe this guy is serious, but he is also full of crap. he responded to me by e-mail and offered to race. I told him that I don't race, but I would bankroll an associate who would ride my stock bike, or his turbo. My stipulations were that if we couldn't have turbo, he couldn't either. He admitts having NOS and Turbo, but won't race a turbo busa.

I vote for ignoring any other posts from this guy. He will vanish on his own.

Thinker

Hahaha! Dumbass! What was he thinking, you shouldve let him know that he would need more than a 200 shot of Naaaawss. To much fast and the furious for that guy, and as a last ditch effort he took his spare change out of his ash tray!

What an assclown, tell him to stick to cars and 900s and below. There are quick streetcars out there but not many and not many that are streetable, I wonder how much his 104 octane gas costed to get him out to the middle of the desert?

I know over here its about $5.00 a gallon. Ive beaten a few 600s and gave 750s a run for there money but to even think about running a busa I would need a lot of juice for that.

Good job putting that guy away! It makes it better knowing that he wanted to put those vids on the supra board and on the busa boards as Im sure he was bragging about it before hand. Now that hes beaten he has a lot of excuses to come up with.

Whatta discussion came out of this thread...Sheez......Sorry
Anyway a stock Busa can do high 9's with a capable rider..
Anything else ....Not ..high 9's rocks..at 140+....pretty dam fast......what's next on this....put it to sleep...Busa rocks..
practice clutch control..rule the world..heheh.............
AAAssjani.gif

Hey Tree, I grew up in WR and graduated from WR high in 78. My best friend is the Post Master of the WR Post Office. He rides an 02 silver Busa. I live in VA now. Coming back to WR this July for my 25th class reunion and to ride Busas with my friend. When did you graduate? From where?

Tom.

Back