Motogp in brno!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Hayden needs to find at least 1 sec if he wants to be on the podium. The top 4 riders are much faster than the rest, has the makings of a boring race?? Not much action?? Maybe, we'll see
biggrin.gif
Rossi is flying!!

Come on Nicky, keep it on the podium!! Its time to lock in the Championship!!!

qp.jpg

Nope - I want to see Vale back in it. Sure I want Nicky to win, see an American as the world champion again - but not with all the problems that Vale has had, mechanically. I would love to see Nicky just flat outride Vale to win...

Nope - I want to see Vale back in it.  Sure I want Nicky to win, see an American as the world champion again - but not with all the problems that Vale has had, mechanically.  I would love to see Nicky just flat outride Vale to win...
True it would make for a GREAT finish if Rossi was at his best and Nicky beats him
biggrin.gif

I would love to see Nicky just flat out ride Vale to win... [/QUOTE]
I hear you MC and I too am pulling for the red-white and blue but all things being equal, can anyone honestly say someone...anyone.... is better than Rossi? Looking at the lap times I would say he has a statement to make pretty much to that effect.

Nope - I want to see Vale back in it.  Sure I want Nicky to win, see an American as the world champion again - but not with all the problems that Vale has had, mechanically.  I would love to see Nicky just flat outride Vale to win...
True it would make for a GREAT finish if Rossi was at his best and Nicky beats him
biggrin.gif
I'd definately be on the edge of my seat!!!

But I can't think of anyone in recent times who has beaten Rossi head to head, when they're neck an neck on the last lap.. Was Biaggi the last guy, maybe Gibernau which was almost 2 yrs ago.

It would be schweet to see Nicky do that!!!

biggrin.gif
The problem for Nicky is, if Val and his bike is at their best, NO ONE can beat him
idea.gif
!

Although I'm rooting for Nicky in the championship, I'd actually like to see Kawasaki win one!

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2006/Aug/060819b.htm

Rossi, then Capirossi and then...Roberts outqualified every other Honda! Hayden is Fourth. Not a bad place to start right behind Vale. If I was his coach I would tell him not to change a damn thing! It would be great (though probably unrealistic) to see Hayden win a few more races before the end of the year to relly put it out of reach. It really doesn't matter if Rossi wins all of the races from here out. If Hayden just keeps form he can't be beaten. That being said I still don't think anyone is capable of beating Rossi straight up. Pedrosa is about the only one I have seen with the outright speed to run head to head with him with any regularity. Pedrosa is a slow starter though and Rossi seems to usually get out of the gate quickly. Rossi is quick throughout the race and that is what breaks peoples backs. Tenths or hundredths a lap add up to seconds at the end and that is usually the story.

I think Rossi will win tomorrow, Hayden 2nd and my long shot trifecta would have Roberts 3rd.

Here was the 3rd Free Practice.  Its cool to see Loris up front again, can't help but like the 30+ guy competeing against the young guns.

My prediction for the podiums;

Hayden, Rossi, Capirossi.    
biggrin.gif

With Pedrosa and Melandri in the middle of the pack, it'll be some good racing watching them move up. But not too far
tounge.gif
they gotta stay behind Nicky!

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156012103 -->

qp.jpg

Ho ho!!!

This just got interesting!!  
biggrin.gif

80% chance of rain in Brno at 2pm(Brno time), which is Race time!!  
wow.gif
They're predicting it'll be steady light rain.

Nicky said he's really improved his rain game, we'll see!!

Sheesh, with rain any 3 riders can be on the podium.  Nicky needs to make sure he stays up, no crashes.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156031834 -->

Gibernau is probably setting in his hospital room going man WTF if only... He is one of the perenial good rain riders. Rossi is awesome in the rain, Roberts is also really good in the wet. I am sticking to my prediction for the podium though.

RACE SPOILER

RACE SPOILER

RACE SPOILER

RACE SPOILER

RACE SPOILER

RACE SPOILER

CRAP!!!  
down.gif

sad.gif

Loris was a rocket!!

Soo much for rain. Great prediction weather.com
laugh.gif