New bike pic

blue83camaro

Registered
Here is a pic of my new bike, nothing special still broke from buying it. I think one of the first mods I will do is HID headlight.

<!--EDIT|blue83camaro
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155736331 -->

busaresized.jpeg

Nice looking scoot -a couple of the first mods I would do is remove the reflectors and cut off that shovel/mudflap/airbrake - hey, yer broke and them mods don't cost nothing!

Great scoot! If I hadn't already said it - welcome!

Welcome Aboard , Just rember don't go picking any fights with an 04 Purple/Black which happens to be the fastest color ........EVER !!!!

Welcome Aboard , Just rember don't go picking any fights with an 04 Purple/Black which happens to be the fastest color ........EVER !!!!
maybe in 04. but he has the fastest due to every mfg. getting a bit cheaper so the paint is thinner? which has less wind drag. making it faster
right
welcome

Welcome to the board! As mentioned above there are lots of little improvements you can do for zero cash. Include adjusting the suspension at the top of that list!

blue83camaro,

Awesome new bike………….. Looks great, and I’m sure you will enjoy it tremendously.
Like other have said you can do some pretty cool mod’s quite reasonable.

Removing the side reflectors Cost: ZERO

Euro Undertail, With LED Light Cost: 89.00 Bucks

Lockhart Phillips Carbon Inlay Frame Sliders Cost: 55.00 Bucks

SportTech Black Chrome Windscreen Cost: 65.00 Bucks

PIAA Extreme White Low & High Beam Bulbs Cost: 90.00 Bucks For Both

Did those pretty simple mod’s for about 300.00 Bucks

I was luck with my Full Yoshimura Exhaust TRS Series. I bought it used from a gentleman who used it for about 6 months for 400.00 dollars. I was just going to do the slip on mod, but when I was able to but the entire system for 400.00 bucks, I couldn’t say no.

The only labor costs I came out of pocket was for the exhaust. Local shop charged me 60.00 bucks to take my stock system off, and put on the Yoshimura full system.

Good luck, and I’m sure you will find the time and extra cash to start the mod’s real soon……..

Matt

<!--EDIT|mjb1206
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155759249 -->

RightFront1.jpg

Welcome and congrats on the purchase. My advice to you is to start working as much overtime as possible because the mods never end. Trust me... I know all too well.
biggrin.gif

Back