Got bike back on the road yesterday!!!

Fate

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got bike back on the rode after my spill in June going through unmarked repaving in in a corner. Lost control in the loose gravel and grading on the road. Anyway, took it out for the first time yesterday. Still have some war wounds to work out. I have new stickers for the side and rear fairing, have to repaint them, but going to wait a few weeks for that. Got the bad scratches in the back in primer.

Old pics 1

pick1.jpg

The second old picture has my son it it looking at my wrecked bike ready to cry. He was more worried about the bike than me I think. He already is obsessed with bikes

The scratches look worse in the photo. I rode to work today and was talking to some people that did not even notice the scratches. They did see my big ugly spot of primer though. I really don't care what it looks like right now, just glad to get to ride her finaly. Neen a little (I guess the word is) nevous cornering... guess It will take a little time to get my confidence back.

Hey Dennis, are you riding to the Street Fighterz show Sunday? A bunch of guys are meeting in IL at Fast Eddies at 1pm.

Back