Hayabusa police bike update

sccrvettel82

I've been quiet lately...Don't m
Donating Member
Registered
That TV show "Superbike" had a little segment on the Oklahoma Hayabusa Police bike. They actually do use them on the street for police bikes. They had two or three of them there. The cop said they got the bikes in a drug seizure and have been using them ever since.

They said they use them to build raport with the sport bike community and to talk with people about proper riding skills. Then they showed videos of the cops actually using them in the street to pull people over.

I saw that too. The cops didn't have on proper gear either. I don't believe I saw the entire segment but I did see one of the LEO's stationed on an entry ramp when he clocked someone and he then sped off to pull them.

I didn't see them pull any bikes over though.

Yep , I saw that too ! Scary .......the law on Busas !
laugh.gif

OHP has 2 of them... i'm glad i dont ride around Tulsa area were they are... It was cool to see them in action on the Superbikes show.

good idea, I'm glad they are taking them and using them for something good.

OHP has 2 of them... i'm glad i dont ride around Tulsa area were they are...  It was cool to see them in action on the Superbikes show.
Actually they're based in OKC
idea.gif
. One of them is a really nice guy
tounge.gif
: .  "UHHHHHHHH" I met him while filling up on the Northside of OKC
biggrin.gif

Just don't speed around him and NO PROBLEMS
super.gif

If i heard him right he said there are a total of 18 police Busa's that he knows of in other dept.

Wow....maybe the Swedes should get a fleet of that...then maybe they could finally catch GhostRider...
biggrin.gif

That picture is a fake though...no lights on it.

How many here are going to run?

It don't make any difference to me what the cops are on or in. If I see the lights & they want me I'm pulling over.

It may be a good thing that they are using Busa's, maybe the kids will not try to run knowing the cops are faster than they are.

Back