Finally developed! laconia pics (06')

jay21112

Registered
Just took a few pics up there as my girl only remembered her camera on one day. Just thought I'd share the few interesting sites I found worthy of taking pictures of.

Top is the Dodge Tomahawk. The bike with the Dodge Viper engine in it. Thing was beautiful. If you look close at the front wheel you'll see the brake calipers on the top and bottom. The rotor runs the full circumference of the tire. The 2-headlight looking things are actually the throttle bodies. The front and rear directionals are in between the tires. And the exhaust exits in between the rear tires. It's actually a work of art. And if it were legal to drive on the street, would be fully functional!

The bottom pic is of some custom choppers that were on display. Check the price tags!!! You can't see it in the pics, but they had some crazy paint jobs.

scan.jpg

Top is of an OCC bike. Maybe the I-Robot bike? I'm not sure. Sleek, sexy, beautiful...one of my favorites there no doubt. Of course I'm not sure how much fuel that tank would hold...but it sure does look nice!

Bottom is of someone's Busa parked on the main drag.
It's got the CSC 300 SS-swingarm kit on it. Believe me, right now I have no idea where I want to go with my bike. For the longest time I've wanted CF wheels, but after seeing that SS-swingarm and 300 rear tire....it's a tough call.

scan0001.jpg

And just for fun.... Anyone ever been to the polar caves?
It was a close call, but I made it out alive....

scan0002.jpg

Back