Pacific Northwest

Don't you guys know that Saturday is "THE WEEKEND" , you aren't supposed to be working.:p

Okay here are some photo's from Laguna, guys I rode down with, I'm in the middle.

DSC01050.jpg

What 3800 miles will do to your tires. Glade its not mine!

<!--EDIT|manatrader
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154221066 -->

DSC01105.jpg

GREAT pics! Looks like awesome roads and scenery. We did the Hell's Canyon area two weeks ago. It really was incredible. Thanks for posting pics.:D

<!--EDIT|scootergirl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154222669 -->

Ditto--great pics, Manatrader!  Especially uplifting for me to dream about doing a ride because I had lower back surgery (fusion of L4-L5 vertebrae) about a month ago and don't know how long it will be before I can ride again.  When I asked the doctor he said something like 2 years! Can't believe that is the right answer--have to believe it must be okay to go on short rides in a few months.

Frisbee: Best wishes with your married life.  Might have attended your reception but haven't been on this board to know about it until today.
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Cool pics mana!

Where exactly was that pic near Hells canyon taken?

Just outside of Joesph before you go up the little forest service road.

Here a photo of what happened to me in Hells canyon, all I can say is the $39 repair kit paid for its self big time!

DSC00967.jpg

Another shot of that mountain rang on the other side of Joesph, we made a wrong turn since we where amazed by the views of the mountains.

DSC00961.jpg

The view from a top Hells canyon where I got my flat tire, if I didn't have a repair kit there was no way to get out of there. I will now never leave home without it, its mounted in my tail section forever!

DSC00964.jpg

Gil sorry to here about your back, 2 years! Wow that seems long never heard of any injury taking that long to heal. I hope your back riding before then.

Back