Need design help...

Leo

Donating Member
Registered
Alright boys and girls, I need some help in the idea dept. for my new paint SMOKIN_GUNZ is going to take care of... Due to my forced construction beacon meeting
sad.gif
... So... I need your guys creative juice to help me and gunz with this design
drooling3.gif

As all of you are aware my screen name and avatar state LEO, yes, that's my astrological birth sign
tounge.gif

Well, after playing on Google for a few hours, I swear, there is not ONE singe BUSA with a LEO theme to it... So, mine will trully be a first...
cool.gif

Now, here is what I am thinking:

My BUSA is an 06 gray and black, and I REALLY like the busa in a dark color like black... Soooo, now we need to incorporate a lion (king of the jungle, power, strenght, etc...) much like the busa, brute power
tounge.gif
onto my bodywork... Now, I want the underlaying theme (color) of the bike to be black, but to have the airbrushing design delicatly protruding from it, so that it is visible, yet, is not robbing, but adding to the prowess of the masterpiece (my busa
biggrin.gif
)... THe lion can be very fierce and aggressive, and we have all those body panels to play with... What to do, What to do???

Now, what about the Kanji's
rock.gif
How do we make those work? I was picturing a faded in look somewhere, but how?

I found some leo pics that are on dark backgrounds to help with the "feel" I am thrying to go for, BUT they are just not as aggressive as I want, and how do we work them into the bike lines/body work? Anyone good with photochop to get something going
rock.gif

Any ideas guys/gals
rock.gif
I'll post up some of the pics I dug out...

Even placement ideas are welcome... ANYTHING
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154056921 -->

The_Pride_of_Africa_Canvas_Transfer_C10232172.jpeg

tounge.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

pic 5

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154053672 -->

Close_up_of_Leo.jpeg

You should paint the lion head on the nose cone and a "tribal" like main down the tank with the "S" ghosted in. Same with the Kanji.

It would be easy to ghost with orange, blacks, and yellow.

then in smoking guns fashion a tattoo like blend of tribal mane like designs and other graphics.

I can see it!!! good luck

I found this on the web...

Also, If you have the movie...The Chronicals of Narnia, there is a sceen with the lion jumping for an attack. I'll check it when I get home from work. Then I'll have to figure out how to screen shot it.

Lion_attack2.jpg

cool thoughts
wink.gif
Come on people, give me some more of your opinions! Don't be scared, I know you guys are creative
cool.gif

Thanks for the bump bro
smile.gif

Well, I had some time on my hands and I put ink on paper (old school photochop
tounge.gif
) Here is what I got so far... I actually changed my mind on a lot of things... less trully is more
biggrin.gif
I still am not sure if I want anything on the nose and windshield or not, and I'm probably going to put a LEO symbol (just like me tatoo) on the tail section... more to come as inspiration reaches me  
cool.gif

So what do you guys think
rock.gif

1.The bike will be painted in 06 Black
2. All artwork to be "Ghosted" in...
3. I went with a HUGE kanji

<!--EDIT|Leo
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154219443 -->

Leo_Busa_001a.jpg

Back