Laguna pics

and the zx all pimped out

moto_GP_7_22_06_22__2_.jpg

Well it was like this...
I was getting ready to leave the spot where we stopped to take pics and the guys left me alone so I had to catch up.

SOoo I was catching up and came up over a rise in the road and saw the tops of their helmets and suddenly the black and white of the CHP.
crazy.gif

The cop put the car in gear and I pulled over. He could have walked to catch me.
He saw the radar at 83, looked in his mirror and saw me hit (slam) the brakes and he registered 73 in a 55. So he got me for 75 in a 55 and asked me to tell "my friends" to slow down too.
Apparently Kento was watching the scenery go by and not his radar detector that was flashing like cheap Vegas lights and squealing like a stuck pig from the radar. And as they passed the cop he just stuck out his hand and waved like "slow down".
I thanked the cop and cruised back to find the guys, just glad the cop wasn't there two days before when I was zipping along at 105 at the same spot.
face7.gif

Hey Owen, did you all hook up with Lori this year?
rock.gif
Haven't talked to her in a while and was wondering if it was same as usual?
rock.gif

rock.gif

It was an awesome weekend!! Good to see you again Owen and Kent and "That other guy"
laugh.gif
See I am posting up again. Glad all had a fun and safe time.

Marc

Sweet pics,,, i should have never passed on going this year!! But ill ne there next year!

AntiTrust Very nice shots dude!
thumbs-up.gif
What camera/lens? Too bad we didnt get to hook up with ya. - Kent

BA glad you got a laugh out of that one. Great meeting you Bro!!

Marc

Back