New paint job

TRUBUSA02

Registered
Thinking about a new paint job for my 02 LE. My B-Day is coming soon and the wife's willing to buy me something for the bike. My options are to either paint the bike or invest in a new exhaust (Yoshimura R22 Bling Full System). Currently I'm running dual Yoshimura Titanium RS3s. As you can tell by the bike I love chrome. The reason I want a single vise dual is so that my chrome chain guard will show and it makes it easier to clean. On the other hand, I own a pearl white GS 400 Lexus. I'm thinking about painting the bike pearl white to match the car but I also had Carolina blue in mind.

As you can see I'm faced with a very difficult choice. It's either one or the other for now. BUSA LOVERS which would you do? Here are pics of the car and bike. Nothing is wrong with the bike but my heart is set on all peal. Appreciate the comments in advance. STAY TRU

Also, anyone know where I can find a good deal on a R22 Full System?

IMG_4006.jpg

I'd say paint the bike, I like the pearl white and you gets more baller points for matching the car. (that is only if you pull the bike with the car and the trailer has matching wheels)

If the trailer is not set up for this type of down town cruising the exhaust is the only other option. Because only your neighbors will be able to vast in your baller-ness.

I'd say the tarheel blue is out of the question, not a good automotive color unless it has a lot of pearl.

Good luck, and nice looking toys!!!

I'd say paint the bike, I like the pearl white and you gets more baller points for matching the car. (that is only if you pull the bike with the car and the trailer has matching wheels)

If the trailer is not set up for this type of down town cruising the exhaust is the only other option. Because only your neighbors will be able to vast in your baller-ness.

I'd say the tarheel blue is out of the question, not a good automotive color unless it has a lot of pearl.

Good luck, and nice looking toys!!!
Heavybusa, Thanks for the comments. It's either pearl white or nothing at all. I'll post some pics after the paint job. STAY TRU

no question, and let me know when your seat goes up for sale.

It will match me pretty good.

i say go for new pipes-you obviously love the bling (not my thing at all, but 2 each his own- "dont hate tha playa, hate tha game") so it would be cheaper I bet to go for new exhaust...but I'll tel you my buddy has an '06 LE white w/Yoshi Blings, and he says they dont do much for power-not a robber of hp but doesnt boost it either. They look great on chrome bikes, so i'd say yours is a match made in heaven. Besides, if you go with new pipes, you can throw the old ones on here for sale, scrape up a few more duckets n go throw down on the white paint in a few months.

keep pimpn, and pics when you get'er done please!
wink.gif

I say the full exhaust.  You can then sell the cans you have and put that $$ in a jar towards the paint.  The bike looks good now.  If you expose the other side, it will look even better.  If you paint it you will still be leaving some of the chrome that you have invested in hidden.

JMHO

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153752262 -->

Pearl white would look cherrie on the bike... new pipes would look good as well... heck paint the bike and ask for the pipes at Christmas...
biggrin.gif

Get the exhaust, sell the old ones to me, ride the bike the rest of the season,sell the old ones to me,use the money and paint the bike this winter. Did I mention I would be interested in your old cans? LOL
biggrin.gif

Go with the exhaust... bike looks great with the colors that you are running... oh, and I heard that Old Hal is looking for an exhaust set up like yers...
smile.gif

I say exhaust... it will set that bike off better than the RS3's with the black mid pipes... The bikes color looks good with the chrome now... dont paint it white...

I love the color you have now...don't change it to pearl white. Get the exhaust.

I think your bike looks awesome just like it is . If anything a full exhaust or the R-22's if you want to keep the dual pipes.

Back