Help me save!

Yarbrouc

Registered
My Busa is still stock (haven't even seen it in person yet due to deployment), but I am steady ordering parts. I haven't bought any performance mods because there are so many to choose from. I read other posts and mods but what TOTAL setup should I go with. I want to keep the bike reliable but filter, exhaust, pc,
rock.gif
what has worked best for you all. Keep in mind I don't want to be abnoxiously loud but I do want to be heard! Any help on a total setup would be appreciated.

I have the Hindle pro full system which is supposed to make the most HP of the non drag pipes. I also have a PCIIIr which aren't made anymore. The big plus to this over the PCIIIusb is the R version has timing adjustments for future possible turbo upgrade. With the USB version, you have to buy a seperate timing module for another 3 bills. The 3 systems you should look at are the Hindle pro, TiForce Sumo, or Akrapovic evolution. Get the Hindle pro or Sumo if you ever plan to do a big bore or stroker cause they are good to 1600cc's.

My Busa is still stock (haven't even seen it in person yet due to deployment), but I am steady ordering parts. I haven't bought any performance mods because there are so many to choose from. I read other posts and mods but what TOTAL setup should I go with. I want to keep the bike reliable but filter, exhaust, pc,
rock.gif
what has worked best for you all. Keep in mind I don't want to be abnoxiously loud but I do want to be heard! Any help on a total setup would be appreciated.
Nuff said.....

HMF.JPG

rock.gif
Nuff said.....
Umm, mmm now thats just plain sexy !!    

bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

post-11-68187-hmf.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153173497 -->

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Not sure what you mean by total setup? It's the same for all. The only thing that changes is the exhaust. A full exhaust requires a PC. For each one I'd recommend the PAIR block-off, so its up to you to decide what exhaust you want. Don't know what your wallet will allow!

Well, I have enough money to do full exhaust, pc, small upgrades here and there, and maybe some spray. I haven't decided on the spray.

First thing I would do is ditch the reflectors and trim the rear fender.

A TRE is a good inexpensive mod. I've heard nothing but good about Ivans TRE.

biggrin.gif

ok here you go full exhaust pc3 and pair mod start there let it advance from there get some seat time and then run spray

Another point no one has made. In order to get the most out of the $$ you spend on mods, you need a custom dyno tune. You can have all the mods you want, but if the tune sucks and you don't fix it, you wasted $$.

JMHO

Don

Back