Fun time at bremerton reaceway/pics

turbojonn

Registered
Goldenchild sent me a wiring harness for free. He even paind the postage! I've alway felt like I should buy him lunch, or at least a beer. I heard he was going to be at Bremerton this last weekend so I headed out to say hi.
There were some sweet bikes there. It's amazing how quick soe of these bikes are. No such thing as a slow Busa! One of the bike was running mid sevens!

DSCN0228.jpg

I had a great time. Goldenchild isn't the kind of guy that would let me buy him anything, so I gave beer and lunch money to his girlfriend and asked her to buy him one for me.
I didn't bring my racing gear with me on purpose. I knew I might want to run, and that would be a bad thing. You see. I suck...and not just a little. I suck badly. I'm sure it would have been very entertaining for all who watched though. How can a guy bog, wheelie, miss shifts, and pee all at the same time? Impossible you say, not really. It can be done. When I get extensions and put my wheelie bars on AND get the a/f and boost where I know for sure it's right, I might run. I'll still pee though.

biggrin.gif
good to meet you Jon and thanks for the hospitality.I love meeting guys friom the board at the track.I want to thank you for the beer(i drank after the races)lol.I would like to get your bike tuned and for you and frisbee to show up at bremerton on the 19th for anoother race we have set and run street et...I would like to invite any others that are close by also.

Frisbee,your bike is going into the lab this week,and it will be a mid 9 second monster when you get it back...some parts are out of stock...10.13 was your off the street best pass at 133....no power commander on your bike
rock.gif

Woo hoooooo

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153170794 -->

Back