04' le or 02' le

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Supposedly one of my buds from NoVa is gonna buy my 04' Sunkist Busa. So i've been thinking of joining the LE owners rank and have come upon a fork in my road of thought. The 02'LE, or the 04'LE.

I dig them both and am having a tough time deciding. I know, what a delimma. LOL

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152843897 -->

02 LE without a second thought!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152847426 -->

Midnight__04_Jul_06____6.JPG

'04 definitely, that red looks awesome in the daylight. Weren't there still a few bugs in the '02 models plus the 16 bit processor?

'04 definitely, that red looks awesome in the daylight.  Weren't there still a few bugs in the '02 models plus the 16 bit processor?
ya but i sort of got use to my 02 bugs! thats why I say 02

But seriously mine has no bugs at all.
drooling3.gif
biggrin.gif

I guarantee that right now RSD is getting PM'd something like this:

AHHH!!!! IT OFFENDS IT OFFENDS MAKE IT GO AWAY RSD!!!!
you gotta be kiddin me! how can this be offensive.

Paul ... even though I have the 04 LE ... I'm still partial to the 02 LE ... get the 02 LE !!!!!!!!

I had an 04LE and you can see that thing coming from 10 miles away, which for safety is a good thing, but so can LEO. I have an 05LE now, I like it much much better. The 04 just looked too Bling Bling for me.

JMHO

Don

It's all about the Black Bikes man. Everyone with a differen't color wishes they had a "Man's" Color...

Black is simply the coolest color on the Busa ever, the frame and paint blend and it's simply perfect.

Besides, The 04's were supposed to draw more women into the ranks... Lipstick red and all....
laugh.gif

Seriously though, the 2002 SE is a great color and I get nothing but positive, EXCITED comments everywhere I go... It's all about the black.

Lastly, you don't have to TRY and match your bike, nor do you have to worry about clashing. Black goes with everything so you can simply buy what you like....

thumbs-up.gif

Older Pic, But you get the Idea...

RevTampaBusa.jpg

Hell Black even Makes Kawi's Look good... And that is IMPRESSIVE...
tounge.gif

Bullets10R2.jpg

Back