Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067582512 -->

ONE MORE FO YA

Driveway_shot.jpg

Take notice to how much brighter the indiglo gauges are compared to the clock and mileage SMT light on the gauge cluster in day time view. Also did you notice how clean and viewable the chainguard looks in the day. The night shot where alittle difficult to take but look just as good if not better in person.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067471599 -->

These were custom made by me(Rhythm) and my boy Rob (469Boy) .

Dang, Rhythm! That's still one of the sweetest busas I've ever seen, bro! I hate that it is gone. When are you getting another one to pimp out? :super:

I cant say exactly when Train but when I bust back out she gonna be a sight to see. I dont want to give away any idealz so I will end it there. LQQks like your steppn up to the plate with the mods correctly my brotha just keep do'n what your do'n Pimp Daddy cuz I'm lov'n it.

Yeah, I've also got some ideas still in the works that I ain't giving up. Mostly paint and plating or polishing but there are a few other things that will be schweet if the work out. Can't wait to see how you come back! :beerchug: :drink:

U cant wait !  I feel ya on that; I wish the shoe was on the other foot :tounge:

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067479536 -->

Ryth,
That is the (how would you say?) the shizzle my nizzle, grizzle!!!

Personally I think those mods are frazzin awesome!

Now spill, how do you do the gauges!?! and especially the chain guard. That is the sh!t!

Sorry, I got a bit excited.

The SMT's came today. Give me about a week & I'll have some boards made up. Picts will follow.

BTW sorry for the delay, I played hookey yesterday & was working all day.

Mikey

vincebusa
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:0.47

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey bro,
What kind of undertail is that?? [/QUOTE]

I bought the UT from BIG E for $100 brand knew unused. Somebody has posted the site that sell it here a while back just keep doing a search in the mod section or dicussing forum . I try to locate it as well for ya.

Mikey D
Professional Pilot

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:4.79

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryth,
That is the (how would you say?) the shizzle my nizzle, grizzle!!!

Personally I think those mods are frazzin awesome!

Now spill, how do you do the gauges!?! and especially the chain guard. That is the sh!t!

Sorry, I got a bit excited.

The SMT's came today. Give me about a week & I'll have some boards made up. Picts will follow.

BTW sorry for the delay, I played hookey yesterday & was working all day.

Mikey [/QUOTE]

Sorry MIKE D I cant spill the beanz on how we do it cuz my boy Rob is still doing it occassionally on the side and would hate to have somebody coppycat how we do it . It's really a simple procedure but not worth doing for a one time deal with the tools needed to make them. It would be easier to buy a set from one of the online Indiglo gauge site's that sell them. Since their was nobody making them 2 winter ago for the Busa this is what motivated me into making them and of course them telling me YOu need to come up with 50 more people before we begin to make them yadda yadda da etc. I was phuck that I'll make my own poop with the help of my boy Icemann and 469 boy we gave life to the first Hayabusa gauges availalble . I guess once the word got out that there was a market for them the online sites just picked up the pace and followed suite.

Alright, how bout the cool wazoo chain guard?  Maybe give a bit-o-hint.  Shine the light on me baby!  I'm thinking I don't have the CNC stuff to mill the name in the guard but some cool slots would work for me.  Are you using Acrlyic or Lexan as a light guide?  How do eyou focus the light on the edge of the guide.  How do you get the light distributed over the surface?  Come on Yo! Give it up!!!!    :beerchug:

P.S. Ryth,
I finally scrolled over and caught the daylight picture of teh chain guard. Man that's even cooler than I origionally thought. Excellent work!

IF I told you I would have to kill you:p . I wish I could Mike but believe me the shizzle fo rizzle is realy easy as hell to do. The laser cut chain guard was purchased from Motorhead and modified by me (indiglo) to bling.. Yeah like I said before I dont fool around with the Bull$h!t type materials my work speaks for itself.

I told a friend how we had made them and in the excitement of talking with someone he started singn like a bird .  It didn't take to long before the leak of info had gottem back to me.  Thats what friends are for :sad:

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067668902 -->

I understand Ryth.

Sux, but I understand.

How bout some cut-outs with the glow bling in the hump?  Maybe a quick connect harness?  I saw a Honda cage with a glowing H emblem on the rear.  Looked kinda cool.

Still love your work!

Yep !! It's already on the drawing board same concept but with a twist of flava as usuall. Dezzy and I were throwing back and forth some idealz last winter which he might attempt to do this winter.

YEA IF YOU WANT TO CHECK OUT THE IDEA OF THE HAYABUSA SYMBOL IN THE HUMP CHECK DO A SEARCH ON THE GATOR GLASS THEY GOT THE FAIRINGS, HUMP ALL KINDS OF COOL STUFF BUT REALLY REALLY PRICY. LIKE 700.00 FOR THE HUMP THAT LIGHTS UP I CANT DO THE SAME WITH SOME FLUSH MOUNT PLEXI WITH SOME IDIGLO LIGHTS BEHIND IT FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST IM WORKING ON THE IDEA SHORTLY!!

wheelie.gif

Back