tonithetiger

Registered
Hello from Clearwater, FL.... New to this site but have had my Busa since September of 2005.

A fellow Busa fan from a group I ride with here in Clearwater (Seductive Cycles) referred me to this site.

Word has it that I can get alot of good advise and guidance from my fellow Busa owners on this site... This is my first Busa so I definately need some advise and recommendations on some mods and problems I have encountered.

Congrats & Welcome aboard! Please post up some pics of your ride...we LOVE pics here!
biggrin.gif

Take a look at the Modifications forum and the others - there's a wealth of knowledge out there and we members are always willing to help out. If you can't find what you're looking for, just ask!

Welcome to the board! As others have said, it is a *requirement* that you post some pics!
smile.gif
We do love them so.

OK OK... I have been trying to post up a picture but have not been successfull. Can someone provide instructions? I have tried multiple file sizes and none seem to work.

welcome to the Org and as far as pics you'll prolly have to resize them, the way I do it is take a pic save it to my documents,desktop or c drive then when I do my post hit the browse button double click on whatever pic I want and hit quick post if it doesn't work prolly still to large shrink it up some do it again
wink.gif
here is my 05

bikecropside.jpg

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the .Org !!</span>
Nice choice in colors .........the fastest color !
biggrin.gif

My 2005 Busa... No mods other than Integrated tail light, but currently looking into a few.

<!--EDIT|tonithetiger
Reason for Edit: "Adding Picture"|1152628433 -->

My_Busa.jpg

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Anymore requirements/requests?

Hopefully I have satisfied the necessary requirements for being the Newbie on the board...
(I have posted required pics and explained my signature...
smile.gif
wink.gif
)

Back