Castle ride pics

And finally the "money shot". Seems that the folks from Road Trip Mag were doing an article on the Castle as a ride adventure/destination. talk about the right place at the right time. They took a few pics of us there representing the .Org.

Hopefully Mark will add a few more pics. that he took.
The ride and adventure was great, People from here outstanding as always, and everyone enjoyed some open sweepers and twisties on a Saturday!

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152496931 -->

BearMtn_029.jpg

Was an awesome time. I put on almost 400 miles in one ride, and never saw my speedo swing so far over at times. And I was being conservative!
On way back we stopped at a drive in for lunch. It was called Arnolds and modeled after Arnolds on Happy Days.
cool.gif
 Very cool stuff! I think Mark has pics of that?

BTW, Where we going next time Mark?
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152497810 -->

first one is meeting up in Yonkers ...second is is hangin at Bear Mountain for a bit disscussing next journey..

trip2.jpg

3 The Castle i've been there there a couple times and still get a kick out of each time i go ..

trip3.jpg

8 and final ..Shovel'in down some burgers and Arnold's Drive In ....all in all it turned out to be a perfect day ,perfect weather and a great group to ride with ,,i'm planning the next trip soon somthing on the same line ...

trip8.jpg

Cool pics guys, wish you had invited me. Looks like you had a great ride and the sceenery is awesome.
biggrin.gif
Hope to see ya at the fall busa bash.

good meeting you guys, although I did have a nice ride for the most part. Picked up the pace and carried on all weekend riding. Managed 8 tickets this weekend in 4 different states.. oh well. All was well till last night... left the hospital at 3am after my buddy crashed on a local mountain and passed
sad.gif
what a shitty end to a great weekend of 1400 miles.
sad.gif

sad.gif

Back