What do you thinkit might be worth

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I am thinking about selling my bike with the 5x10 trailer (Package deal).  Trailer is single axel with ramp, and wooden floor.  I have not decided to sell the package yet as the trailer is currently in Huntsville Alabama with a friend.

The bike is what you see.  Viper exhaust, TRE installed, Radar Mount with direct power already in for an X50 (X50 not included), Aftermarket Airblade Windscreen, sliders, aftermarket chain guard, Pilot Powers mounted (about 750 miles), Integrated Taillight (no fender), and the stick hump.

The other extras are the XXL Icon Timax Jacket, Super Duty Gloves, Maintenance Stands, Tie Downs, HJC Zeek Helmet (XL)and the 5'x10' trailer (1 7/8 inch ball).  

Its not officially for sale but I want to know what you think all this is worth.  The bike has been dealer serviced since purchased brand new a year ago, never dropped, never raced, never damaged.

I am thinking (dropped to $9000) firm for everything, but what do you think?

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153334371 -->

100_1927.JPG

This is what the trailer looks like, not actual photo of trailer, same brand, style, and model.

Single axle wood floor utility trailer
Completely welded and ready for your use
13" tires
1,355 lb. maximum load capacity
17/8" coupler with straight removable tongue with safety chains
Fully lighted to DOT specifications, legal in all states
Steel frame with 2" X 8" pressure treated floorboards
4' tall mesh gate
Tilt/gated ramp loading style
Black coat paint with white pinstripes

<!--EDIT|RamminBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152456636 -->

trailer.jpg

Will the trailer hold 1 bike or 2? Why are you thinking of selling, bro?

Will the trailer hold 1 bike or 2?  Why are you thinking of selling, bro?
I had originally got the trailer to carry the Busa and my wifes Honda Shadow. They fit really good.

When she got rid of the Shadow and got the Katana, they fit even better.

Money is a little tight since she has re-located to another state and we are now running two households.

I reallt dont want to but its about the only things I have that I can get out from under.

Will the trailer hold 1 bike or 2?  Why are you thinking of selling, bro?
I had originally got the trailer to carry the Busa and my wifes Honda Shadow.  They fit really good.

When she got rid of the Shadow and got the Katana, they fit even better.  

Money is a little tight since she has re-located to another state and we are now running two households.

I reallt dont want to but its about the only things I have that I can get out from under.
I understand how it goes, bro!

Wow, I thought I would get better feedback on this. I know everyone has an opinion... LOL

Hopefully everyone is too busy riding to read this.

If it were my descision, I would ditch the Crossfire.
tounge.gif
 I think you will loose too much trying to get rid of the bike and accessories. 10K would be a good package deal but finding the buyer could prove to be time consuming.
BTW sweet tow vehicle...
Hopefully your circumstances will change with the multiple households to allow you to keep all of the toys.
Take Care Bro...

LABusa, One problem with getting rid of the Crossfire, she is about 5'7" and in love with her car more than I was ever in love with my bike.... and thats a lot.
biggrin.gif

Its still un-officially for sale, just fishing for any ideas of the value. I will entertain offers but will not sell anything seperate. It all goes or none.

10K is cheap. It should sell easily on ebay. You never get what you put into the bike in aftermarket parts, so if you have the OEM parts, put them on. Then sell the aftermarket parts by themselves. Having a stock bike also makes people believe that is wasn't raced. I have the same bike, so if you want to send me any parts you can... lol

hey would you sell the coat and the stand and helmet separately, if you do let me know i might be interested

Keeping it all together, wont sell anything seperate. I have consulted a couple people and will probably list it in two weeks for $9500 firm. Trailer, bike, extras, the whole thing. Will probably try to sell it local first.

LABusa, One problem with getting rid of the Crossfire, she is about 5'7" and in love with her car more than I was ever in love with my bike.... and thats a lot.  
biggrin.gif

Its still un-officially for sale, just fishing for any ideas of the value.  I will entertain offers but will not sell anything seperate.  It all goes or none.
Like my dad always said, "it's not who wears the pants, it's who wears the longest pants". Mom was 5'10" and dad is 5'4".
I gotcha bro. Like I said before, it's a great deal and the bike is really nice. Hope things change for the better so both of you can keep your toys...

i would buy the package for that price,

but I do second the eBay idea.

Part it out and make more money.

Well if anyone is interested, PM me. The trailer is not currently with me, a friend of mine used it to take his bike to Huntsville Alabama for a military school. Once I have the trailer back I will officially try to sell both of them under the classified section. If it was to sell on the ORG, I will make a donation (for advertising fees) to CAP to use for the ORG.

Anyone know what the fee through Ebay would be?  If the item sells for $9,500
I sold a gixxer on ebay for $5600 and it cost $42 with all the pics I put in it and if it sells or meets your reserve it is another $30.  <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/40th-Anniversary-Suzuki-Gsxr-600-Alstare-edition-FAST_W0QQitemZ4649763481QQcategoryZ50029Q

QssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">CLICKY FOR MY OLD AUCTION</a>

<!--EDIT|300Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152722453 -->

Back