Museum of art- orlando motorcycle exhibit

quikbusa

Donating Member
Registered
I went to the Orlando Museum of Art with a few of my friends today.  It was awesome.  The had about every bike up through the years.  I will post a few of the pics.

The best:  There was an 05 Red/Blk Busa in the modern bike section and I have some great pics of it.  People were crowded around it.  There were Ducs and race bikes, but the busa got the attention.  I couldnt believe how people just stared at it.  The description is sweet also.  I will post a pic of that too.  Eat your heart out zx-14!

Hayabusared__Medium_.jpg

I went to the Orlando Museum of Art with a few of my friends today.  It was awesome.  The had about every bike up through the years.  I will post a few of the pics.

The best:  There was an 05 Red/Blk Busa in the modern bike section and I have some great pics of it.  People were crowded around it.  There were Ducs and race bikes, but the busa got the attention.  I couldnt believe how people just stared at it.  The description is sweet also.  I will post a pic of that too.  Eat your heart out zx-14!
Even they know which color is the fastest. You have to put it in a museum!

That kawi tripple brought a tear to my eye....used to have a green one

Back