How did you make your way to this site

I was at work and a man kerry or kelly (not sure ) had seen my busa out front a few times and figured I worked there(seatac Wa.).He came in and introduced himself and told me about the site.He was very nice and I havent been able to find him here to thank him. also im computer dumb so as soon as I figure out how to send pics(05 red and black) I will. one more question? how welcome are women here? Is this jost a man thing?

I didnt know I posted so now I did the same thing twice.Well I told you I was new to computers.I dont feel stupid or anything:

<span style='color:blue'>On any search done containing Busa, Hayabusa etc this site shows on the top of the list! Where it should be! I joined back in Feb of this year back when i was just having a few passing thoughts about getting one of these! I joined that other one too La sumthing Geeeze!!! Anyway to each his own. I had to use the 8's in my user name and forgot it! I owned a zuke Bandit 1200 prior, Bandit alley folk are here on this site, refer this site, and like them, all here' are great assets to humanity I.M.O. I was told by MC while on pashnit, Hey check this one! Got on but it wouldn't let me log in, rejoin, or anything! because my email address was used, Daytona was taken it was a dead end!! Just by luck i tried the rite combo. Hey thanks MC. I now have my Busa, Bandit traded for her, and still hang with the Bandit crowd!
baaa.gif
But they are getting a bit perturbed with me cause I'm telling them what they already know! but don't want to admit!!! This site has the rite mix of folk to make it great! and i do plan on joining with my donation as soon as the vac $$$ void replenishes.....
</span>
down.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Google search "hayabusa forum". Pretty easy.

Oh. Realized I already said that once.

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "oops"|1154150578 -->

Hi all, I am new, but have been reading posts for about 2 months. I have obtained alot of valuable info. Great forum. I found out about this place through google.

bmbusa

Hi all, I am new, but have been reading posts for about 2 months. I have obtained alot of valuable info. Great forum. I found out about this place through google.

bmbusa
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Welcome to the Madness !!</span>

I just googled Hayabusa looking for how to's and your site was at the top of the page. Of course I looked at the others too, but as far as I can tell this is the best site. So I decided to join in the madness and take advantage of the knowledge.

I searched Hayabusa on Yahoo
Same here. Before I bought my '06 'busa I wanted to get the straight scoop on problems, repairs, issues etc (won't get that info from the dealer). I've been on here 'bout 8 months and I can't get off!!! I think I need to find a HOA group---(Hayabusa Organization Anonymous!!!!) I'm hooked!!!!

I Googled "Hayabusa" while researching the bikes. I was trying to find out about pricing as I was buying one and then found this resource and said "Holy Cow, what a resource". I didn't join until I had made the plunge by purchasing a Busa but now I can't get off the darned thing. If my laptop is on, the forum is up!

Ok, the truth be known. Word is that this place is full of "Hot Babes" so I came here looking to pick up chicks! And get this, I am getting some great information while I am looking for them hot babes!

Back