If you had $500 for mods...

hey race 24 what kinda wheels you got? I see you have the spokes annodized or painted along with the grab rail to match the blue on the bike.

They are the factory rims but I sent them to Sportchrome in Cali to have them done and the grab bar. They are the only ones I know that do the Candy Chrome process. The spokes are Candy chrome blue which is like anodizing only way more shine. The outside edges are chrome. I had the rotors done and the wheels and the grab bar. I polished the frame. This year I want to do the peg brackets and swing arm.

Chrome_Wheels.jpg

I'd sock it away and save the rest of whatever a big bore kit costs. Johnnycheese has me cheesin' for a big bore! Dang you, Johnny!!! :drool:

I think I've just decided to go with replacing the clutch side fairing and cowl...hubby brought up the point of doing cosmetic mods on a bike that has scratches...can't have that, so I'll just make him look "BulletTrain Zaino'd" ultra-new, and then start adding bling bling... :D

Thanks for all the input though guys...sure wish I hadn't dropped the damn bike... :sad:

Oh...and plan B is to go with the undertail mod similar to what TheBull350 has! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME? :D

Next thing I want to do is custom paint my Busa. I hope to do this in FL this winter.:D

VAbusa,

I have some install photos for ya also. It shows what exaclty you need to cut. It will make the job 100X easier!! Trust me. I sent all my photos to the superbikestore that's how I got my power bronze wind screen for only $47 it was his cost!! Let me know or drop me a pm with your e-mail and I'll send em to ya!

Marcus

Marcus -

I was on of the ones that asked for the photos/instructions when you first posted info about what you'd done...I've got them on my PC here at work...that's why I've been leaning toward them...looks damn good! :D

VAB,

if you don't have sufficient gear yet.  Get that first!  Safety first girlie!

-Rip
I hear ya Oracle...it's the smart thing to do...I really can't do that through my Suzuki dealer simply because he's in NC and I'm not...I need to be able to go try that gear on, then buy...

It's on my Christmas wish list...

Go for it Michelle!

1) As for me I sprang for a new helmet first. My old one was getting too beat up
2) Next was SS braided brake lines. Stops better now.
3) Then Leathers, gloves, & boots. needed some good ones. jeans arent good enuff
4) Pitbull rearstand. for cleanin the chain better
5) ZG DB windscreen. cant see the gauges

I have tried to spend my money to benefit the bike or myself in a positve manner.
I am also holding back on the undertail, as it doesn't benefit the bike at all. Its just cosmetic. Also, it won't pass the 2 year Japanese inspection cuz the blinkers aren't so many CM apart. However, I am getting a hugger next to keep the road grime off the bike.

Back