Changed rear sprocket today...

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
Ok,so first I have to say that it definately pays to 'try to be' a good doobie around here.So far I have dealt with some really great peeps.
I was looking to start getting a little bit more balls with riding on one tire and Steve (TufBusa) has helped me a lot and answered a lot of questions and steered me in the right direction as far as gearing.
I posted up a WTB a 43 tooth sprocket and instantly board member Hogger gave it to me for free....Just asked that I donate 20 bucks to the board! Oh yea,that was an easy choice to make!
Thanks bro!

And just last weekend board member Big George came to my house and we painted our mirrors (which look sick) and programmed the Acumen indicators which we are going to install inside soon.
Best of all ,George left his rear stand for me to borrow.(I know,Idiot dont own one yet....) and I got the chance to slap that 43 sprocket on today! And BTW,I now know what a 'Cush drive' looks like..LOL
I took it for a rid and OMG...It was unbelievable how much the power and RPM wuz right there!!!
I will never go back to a 40 stock sprocket.

Here are sum pics,and BTW,Hogger the prankster thought he wuz funny putting a rubber fake snake (seeing that he is from Arizona) in the Priority box...
Sorry bro,didn't scare me a bit...

So in closing,I would just like to thank the board as a whole for having such great people,and always a pleasure to come back to....This board rocks!!

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

DSC00336.jpg

DSC00337.jpg

Sorry hogger,couldn't find teh snake,my sone musta ate it!!!

beerchug.gif

Remember now to install a yellow box or speed heeler to correct the speedo. It will be quite a bit off now with the 43t sprocket.

Remember now to install a yellow box or speed heeler to correct the speedo. It will be quite a bit off now with the 43t sprocket.
Brendan,
Nice work bro... I need your number again man - my son cleared all the numbers in my phone. Looks great and +1 on the corrected speed - also, try to keep the front down a little, will ya?!?

thumbs-up.gif

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>oh my GOD!!</span>

There was a snake in the box! Tell me you are not serious! Is everybody alright? Anybody get bit?

Gee..I'm really sorry and thanks again for the kick stand.

hogger...

Brendan, good to see you are a happy camper. You'll enjoy considerable more thrust. That chain looks as if it may be a little to tight? Could just be the picture but make sure you have a minimun of one inch of slack. Better to be a tad bit loose than tight. Don't want you hitting a chuck hole in John Kerry country and breaking the chain
tounge.gif

Don't want you hitting a chuck hole in John Kerry country and breaking the chain

Oh he would find fault in you. He lives in a perfect world. His own.

hogger...

Back