Omslaw tearing around the track!

Anuddah:

Greg2__Small_.jpg

Here are a few taken of me:

Here's my rear tire after the FIRST session - got rid of them PLANKS!
biggrin.gif

What_Strips__Small_.jpg

This is the front right before lunch. The last session of the day - I pretty much got rid of the strips in front - maybe a 1/16" left.

Front_Strips__Small_.jpg

My peg feelers met the pavement several times throughout the day.

When I got home, I also noticed that my kickstand scraped on the left...and the fairing on the right! I have those pics at home.

Feeler__Small_.jpg

Here is my Father's Day present from Wifey and the Kidz:

Muzzy SS Full exhaust and PCIII:

Present__Small_.jpg

Man! Do I ever need to work on my body position!
biggrin.gif
I started fixing it in the last too sessions and it made a huge difference in feel

"Control Riders" are the track monitors that tool about and make sure everyone is riding smoothly, assist with finding lines, and general minor observations, like if someone is screwing up, they will talk to them later. If someone is too fast, they will bump them up to the next level group.

GREAT pics Omar! Thanks! I'll post mine tonight and hope to get you an email also

*EDIT I never realised I looked like such a DORK in shorts!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150730803 -->

Man!  Do I ever need to work on my body position!  
biggrin.gif
 I started fixing it in the last too sessions and it made a huge difference in feel

"Control Riders"  are the track monitors that tool about and make sure everyone is riding smoothly, assist with finding lines, and general minor observations, like if someone is screwing up, they will talk to them later.  If someone is too fast, they will bump them up to the next level group.

GREAT pics Omar!  Thanks!   I'll post mine tonight and hope to get you an email also
sounds like a cool job!

Here's some of me:

This is one of the first sessions - I'm still working on body position, lines, etc.

Omar1__Small_.jpg

Heading to the front straight:

I was getting close to 150 mph on the front straight. There was a little crest towards the end - being my first time - I wasn't comfortable carrying that speed over the crest - eventhough there was PLENTY of track on the downside to brake before hitting a hard right.

OmarMike__Small_.jpg

As the day went on, I felt more confident in leans and my body position - I was able to carry more speed into the turns with confidence:

Lean__Small_.jpg

Back