Tobin...

FJRider

Registered
I'm about ready to send off my seat to have it Tobin'ized.
I can't make up my mind whether I want Glossy or Dull.  Anyone have a picture of an '05 Blue & Silver with a Tobin?

There's another recent post on the board (is it yours?) with pictures of the blue-and-silver with Tobins, both matte and glossy finishes. Within the last week or so.

<!--EDIT|05 Busa LE
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150124109 -->

+1

wink.gif

somebody's post whorin!

He must have "forgot"!!!

<!--EDIT|BusaCruise
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150145491 -->

Not that it makes a difference, but I would go for matte (dull).

I went with gloss and very happy I did. I figured I just kept shinning up the old seat with armorall making it shinny and I thought I'd just be do the same with the new on so, why not get the gloss and give it a head start?

Don't know if this actually helps, since my bike is (Shinny Black/Gray) and not blue but I'll allways take the opportunity to show her off...

B1.jpg

B17.jpg

B10.jpg

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150641389 -->

I went with gloss and very happy I did. I figured I just kept shinning up the old seat with armorall making it shinny and I thought I'd just be do the same with the new on so, why not get the gloss and give it a head start?

Don't know if this actually helps, since my bike is (Shinny Black/Gray) and not blue but I'll allways take the opportunity to show her off...

B1.jpg

B17.jpg

B10.jpg
Very nice!

Back