Long time, first time...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Many of you probably know I have been active on the boards for awhile.  Well, I just got around to resizing pics of the new bike, helmet and a surprise B-day gift from the wife (get your minds out of the gutter you sick bastids).  

Everybody enjoys pics.  I'll try to be more pic friendly from now on.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150563083 -->

Busa_on_Trailer.JPG

Got her home where she belongs. Notice the missing reflectors, stickers and shovel break. Pronto.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150565139 -->

Busa_In_Driveway.JPG

My B-day surprise...Now that's a FIRE!  Even has a built in cooler that slides in and out, a paper towel drawer with spool, sliding tank tray, motorized spit, side burner, everything.  Maybe I'll host a cookout for regional Busa riders sometime.  My wife and I are always entertaining the masses.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150563568 -->

Ya_Grill.JPG

Great pics! Beautiful bike, nice helmet - is that your trailer? May want to invest in chocks of sometype...
But wow. What a grill setup! Momma must be pretty dang cool!

My B-day surprise...Now that's a FIRE! Even has a built in cooler that slides in and out, a paper towel drawer with spool, sliding tank tray, motorized spit, side burner, everything. Maybe I'll host a cookout for regional Busa riders sometime. My wife and I are always entertaining the masses.
OMG! Now thats a farr!
super.gif

Great pics!  Beautiful bike, nice helmet - is that your trailer?  May want to invest in chocks of sometype...
But wow.  What a grill setup!  Momma must be pretty dang cool!
Thanks for the kind words MC.  Not my trailer...dealer delivered it for free and I did vent my skepticism about no wheel chock but they said they would open a new bike from a crate if anything happened.  I had an eye on it the whole way, especially over the RR tracks.

I'm a big cooking/grill aficionado and it comes with a cover that fits like a glove all the way to the ground to protect that beautiful stainless steel and GRANITE counter tops.  I had to build a patio extension so I would have a place for it!  The thing has a wet weight comparable to the Busa.
biggrin.gif

Oh and momma isn't a momma just yet, except to our wimpified little dog. And yes she's very cool...even got full permission before dropping the wad on the bike and gear. Still waiting for the rest of my freakin' gear!!!

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150565007 -->

Dood, that is the grill from H E double toothpick.  When is the party?
I'm honored you would even consider coming all the way from ARK for an outdoor cookout.

BTW, you a Mark Martin fan...afterall, he's an ARK boy himself. Met him in KY about 12 years ago at a private Valvoline photo shoot (one of the nicest guys I ever met) and have been a fan ever since.

Great pics! Bike's lookin' good and that grill is amazing! Enjoy 'em both.

Oh, almost forgot here's a pic of me with my nephew.  Puttin' a face with the name.

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150599364 -->

K_E.JPG

Deleted Picture

<!--EDIT|Over_Easy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150599310 -->

love that grill-who do you guys cookout for-the entire Miami Heat team??!!

just picked up an AC-12 CF myself:best helmet i've ever put on! that thing is da bomb!

My B-day surprise...Now that's a FIRE! Even has a built in cooler that slides in and out, a paper towel drawer with spool, sliding tank tray, motorized spit, side burner, everything. Maybe I'll host a cookout for regional Busa riders sometime. My wife and I are always entertaining the masses.
I thought at first thats a hellofa tool box...Doh....
tounge.gif

My B-day surprise...Now that's a FIRE!  Even has a built in cooler that slides in and out, a paper towel drawer with spool, sliding tank tray, motorized spit, side burner, everything.  Maybe I'll host a cookout for regional Busa riders sometime.  My wife and I are always entertaining the masses.
I thought at first thats a hellofa tool box...Doh....
tounge.gif
Ha, ha...good one. Defintely some Grilling "tools" in there. But seriously I would consider hosting as Busa owner cookout for those that would be willing to come.
biggrin.gif

Back