Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
First trick'd Busa on my block !

Rhythm1.jpg

RhythmBusa.jpg

Rhythm2.jpg

My first set of Homemade indiglo gauges and chain guard before I  perfected them .

Rhythm.jpg

Rhythm5.jpg

Just wanted to share a few blast from the past photos with you all.

cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150331918 -->

Now that's some Pimp stuff, but rumor has it all the bling - slowed ya down in the Colorado Mountains last year....lol, anyhow that was the rumor circulating around South dakota last time I was there a few months ago...
laugh.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

Now that's some Pimp stuff, but rumor has it all the bling - slowed ya down in the Colorado Mountains last year....lol, anyhow that was the rumor circulating around South dakota last time I was there a few months ago...
laugh.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif
I tell ya what, Pimpn, I was on Tobin azz the whole time through the Rockies, boy can his big azz ride, dude was dipping through those sweepr like he was picking up change !

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150332339 -->

Those Playa, are the best colors out! Too bad ya moved on...
thumbs-up.gif

lol....I don't start the rumors, I just pass them on...lol
biggrin.gif

And hey, Im still checking my undies after a few top gear blasts with Mr. Turbo-Nitrous-BigBore Nutt Case
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Ohh, And his pal Sled makes one wicked Home Brew, but dodging the deer on the way home last night was more entertainment than I needed for a good long time.
tounge.gif

Ohh, And his pal Sled makes one wicked Home Brew, but dodging the deer on the way home last night was more entertainment than I needed for a good long time.
tounge.gif
I got a jug of bilge wine for U when your in my neck of the woods.  
40__s.gif

super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150332701 -->

40__s.gif
super.gif
Sure, take my deer-dodging abilities away from me by making me blind with that "shine"....lol

I will talk to the lunatic real soon, if I can get him away from the darn Ford Lighning forum...darn kids

Hey, might have to do a small get together if we can all get some time off this fall...I hear Vic knows all the good trails up in the Mountains, since he lives right there...maybe we can use his house since he doesnt use it anymore after seducing his neighbor gal friend.

Ohh...and both of your rides are sweet...!

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150333064 -->

40__s.gif

super.gif
Sure, take my deer-dodging abilities away from me by making me blind with that "shine"....lol

I will talk to the lunatic real soon, if I can get him away from the darn Ford Lighning forum...darn kids

Hey, might have to do a small get together if we can all get some time off this fall...I hear Vic knows all the good trails up in the Mountains, since he lives right there...maybe we can use his house since he doesnt use it anymore after seducing his neighbor gal friend.

Ohh...and both of your rides are sweet...!
laugh.gif
Thanks for comp, Pimpn and keep a brotha in the loop with the future plans, I should be able to make it.

Cool...Anyhow..for the rest of the folks trying to follow the original thread...back to your regularly scheduled program
tounge.gif
cool.gif

Back