Help with exhaust

busa1018

Registered
ok guys, i have a 2002 se and want to change over to single side full exhaust. need to see picks of what youhave. only want carbon fiber. plus i need proformance with a powerful sound so people hear me coming. please let me know as i want to order by friday

<!--EDIT|busa1018
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150169196 -->

This is my Full Race Hindle ,I like it it sounds great but my wants is a Arko.EVO sys.

CP6131908.JPG

Akrapovic Race Exhaust here. Loud, but not overpowering.

Midnight03Oct05-6.jpg

if you want to know a little more about Brock StreetSmart Sys. ask the guys here on the board there are a lot that have them and I have even considerd it myself .its a toss between the Arko.and Brock for me . There both high end pipes ,get ready to spend some Doe $$$$ ..for them .

Hindle stepped race header, oval carbon can!
If you talk to hindle's r&d department, they state that there is no difference between the 2 headers. They make the header for brock!!!

daytona_002.jpg

What so different with his air box mod compared to ours that we have all done . Map your probly right .

What so different with his air box mod compared to ours that we have all done . Map your probly right .
Honestly probably nothing!!!

It has Brocks name on it!
He does however offer very fair pricing on the whole setup, header, can and pc3 usb!!!

<!--EDIT|GIXERHP
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150255482 -->

Back